AveYou Special Surprise??

newdaynewday Registered Users Posts: 11
They posted this on twitter yesterday...

aveyouAveYou.com

Help @aveyou reach 1.000 for a special surprise promotion! Tell all your friends who love all things hair, nails, and BEAUTY

Oh please let it be another flash sale. I missed the last one and am holding on to my kgb deal for black friday but I would love to use it sooner!!

Comments

• PinkllSugarPinkllSugar Registered Users Posts: 259
    I completely forgot about my twitter account until this post lol. I could really go for a 40% off flash sale right now.
    :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::
    Curl Junkie Junkie
    uoi.jpg
  • moosegrl_86moosegrl_86 Registered Users Posts: 403
    I hope it's a flash sale too. I missed the last one. I'm trying to save my save-more deals but I have the buying itch.
    Whoop whoop! :hello1:
    imager.php?id=1557276 GIFSoup
    Last relaxer: December 20, 2008
    4a/b, medium-fine, normal porosity & elasticity, thick
  • afrosheenqueenafrosheenqueen Registered Users Posts: 5,400 Curl Connoisseur
    Oh let me go folow them!
    4a/b Texlaxed hair w/ highlights. Medium texture & high porosity.

HG's: CJ Daily Fix, Bobeam Cheris Hibiscus shampoo bar, KC Spiral Spritz, Knot Today, CJ Rehab, KBB LL Hair Mask, Cassia, KCCC, oil blend of Avocado, Camellia, Jojoba, & Meadowfoam oils

SL APL BSL MBL
  • Nappy_curly_crownNappy_curly_crown Registered Users Posts: 4,162 Curl Connoisseur
    I am not apart of the twitterverse, so I'm gonna need y'all to post this over here. Please and thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
    Wanna talk products? Come Join us here!
    http://www.facebook.com/PlatinumPJ

Extremely thick, kinky curls/coils that have a mind of thier own!!!!

12459237.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • soleilmoncursoleilmoncur Registered Users Posts: 1,194
    Ooooo. I used up all my coupons. Damn you buying impulse!! :(

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using CurlTalk App
    3c/4aish, high porosity, fine strands,medium density cottony curls.

LOVES: (editing)

Save $10
    off your order at Vitacost by clicking here for a code.

I'm not obsessed: I just LOVE my hair!!

event.png

um_no-vi.gif

• CocoTCocoT Registered Users Posts: 5,330
    what's the surprise?
    11.gif
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds
    -Albert Einstein
    Discounts:iHerb: EZA283 for $5 off!, OCO522 for $10 off first purchase | Komaza Care Referral Code: J5Q362VG
    CocoT wrote: »
    what's the surprise?

If we knew it wouldn't be a surprise, lol. :laughing3:
  • cocodejcocodej Registered Users Posts: 1,182
    Now, this is great, I can successfully hoard my SaveMore deals with clear motivation...SCORE!!!
    James Baldwin
    A Talk To Teachers
    [...]
    one of the paradoxes of education [is] that precisely at the point when you begin to develop a conscience, you must find yourself at war with your society. It is your responsibility to change society
    [...]
    If they are gonna offer a coupon for more than 30% off, I'm gonna be real pissed :(
    11.gif
    -Albert Einstein
    Discounts:iHerb: EZA283 for $5 off!, OCO522 for $10 off first purchase | Komaza Care Referral Code: J5Q362VG
    If they are gonna offer a coupon for more than 30% off, I'm gonna be real pissed :(

No Lady, think of the discounted shipping and savings if they really go all out...and if they fail to woo, I usually check my cough**modest**cough inventory and plan interesting leave-in and sealing combinations...:wink:
    James Baldwin
    A Talk To Teachers
    [...]
    one of the paradoxes of education [is] that precisely at the point when you begin to develop a conscience, you must find yourself at war with your society. It is your responsibility to change society
    [...]
    I spent all my vouchers so I won't be able to participate in their special surprise. That's why I hope, for my sake, it isn't a coupon for more than 30% off because I'll feel like I missed out.
    11.gif
    -Albert Einstein
    I spent all my vouchers so I won't be able to participate in their special surprise. That's why I hope, for my sake, it isn't a coupon for more than 30% off because I'll feel like I missed out.

Gotcha, sorry lady!
    James Baldwin
    A Talk To Teachers
    [...]
    [...]
  • empressriempressri Registered Users Posts: 4,812
    awww shoot!!! i have stuff i want, im soo going to wait
    Lady Hasytal in the Land of Product in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
    "Trust is knowing your SO would do the right thing in the face of strange vagina." Nej
    [/B]
    I know that if Aveyou decides to have more coupons that the NC forums would be alerted.

But if the flash sale IS more that 30% off I'm still buying because even on Black Friday you don't get more than 25% if you're lucky. Besides, that new magnetic nail polish has my name on it :toothy8:.

Save $10

event.png

um_no-vi.gif

• afrosheenqueenafrosheenqueen Registered Users Posts: 5,400 Curl Connoisseur
    I've been holding on to my vouchers just in case they spring a flash sale on me. I hope that's the case!
    4a/b Texlaxed hair w/ highlights. Medium texture & high porosity.

HG's: CJ Daily Fix, Bobeam Cheris Hibiscus shampoo bar, KC Spiral Spritz, Knot Today, CJ Rehab, KBB LL Hair Mask, Cassia, KCCC, oil blend of Avocado, Camellia, Jojoba, & Meadowfoam oils

SL APL BSL MBL
    I know that if Aveyou decides to have more coupons that the NC forums would be alerted.

But if the flash sale IS more that 30% off I'm still buying because even on Black Friday you don't get more than 25% if you're lucky. Besides, that new magnetic nail polish has my name on it :toothy8:.
    Magnetic nail polish? :confused1: I'm intrigued. But why come you need nail polish to be magnetic?
    11.gif
    -Albert Einstein

Magnetic nail polish? :confused1: I'm intrigued. But why come you need nail polish to be magnetic?

There is something in the nail polish that reacts to a small magnetic on top of the bottle. It leaves a stunning effect on nails.

Layla Magneffect Nail Polish

I completely missed out on it when I used my 2 Aveyou coupons but I'm not missing out the next sale.

Save $10

event.png

um_no-vi.gif

• trinigaltrinigal Registered Users Posts: 6
    I just followed them. I'm waiting on a flash sale as well. I purchased a coupon from savemore and already have stuff in the cart at aveyou.....but patiently waiting LOL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

1st BC 10/1/2009
    2nd BC 11/4/2010 (due to heat damage :angry4:)
  • Chicago KinksChicago Kinks Registered Users Posts: 2,748 Curl Novice

There is something in the nail polish that reacts to a small magnetic on top of the bottle. It leaves a stunning effect on nails.

Layla Magneffect Nail Polish

I completely missed out on it when I used my 2 Aveyou coupons but I'm not missing out the next sale.

That is too cool. I'm not big on designs but this is one I really like. Thanks!

vIa mY cURl TaLk ApP
    **sophisticated ignorance, I type my cuss words in cursive**

Current Rotation (always changing): Curl Junkie Curl Rehab as my Leave-In, Blended Beauty Happy Nappy Styles, Entwine Argan Oil, Bobeam Shampoo Bars, QB CTDG and QB AHTB, UFD Curly Magic, B.A.S.K Anything.

http://www.platinumpj.com
    http://www.facebook.com/PlatinumPJ
    @PlatinumPJ
    I'm loving the thought of a flash sale too but I was follower #638 and they're only up to #639 angry9:

Let's keep spreading the word!!!!!!!!!!!!:protest:

Save $10

event.png

um_no-vi.gif

• CurlyPrincess504CurlyPrincess504 Registered Users Posts: 2
    Bump! Still need more followers for the special surprise!
  • PinkllSugarPinkllSugar Registered Users Posts: 259
    Doesn't look like we should expect that surprise anytime soon.
    Curl Junkie Junkie
    uoi.jpg
    They need to post this on their facebook page too. I'm impatient. I think I'm just going to use my voucher. I have 1 more anyway. :lurk:
  • Ashkins1118Ashkins1118 Registered Users Posts: 786
    I would love some type of awesome sale to combine with my vouchers, but their not even at 700 when I checked yesterday. Im going to give it a little longer until I just go ahead and use my vouchers, maybe until the end of the month at the longest.
    Super Thick corkscrews and waves. LOVE Elucence MBC, Giovanni 50/50 condish, Qhemet Products, V05 Calming Chamomile Tea Therapy condish, Jessicurl WDT. These are my official HG's that I love oh so much
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Curlypad?feature=mhum

comic-p.jpg
  • newdaynewday Registered Users Posts: 11
    They finally posted on FB so maybe we won't have to wait 'til Christmas for the surprise.
  • paranoidandroidparanoidandroid Registered Users Posts: 13
    Does Savemore still have the voucher offer?

Sent from my Samsung Vibrant using CurlTalk App
  • wavyonewavyone Registered Users Posts: 219
    Hey, just wondering where this stands (I don't use Twitter, but did like them on FB). I know I can't wait until Black Friday, but if a sale is coming I will wait to use my voucher from Savemore!
    2a or b, highlighted, fine hair but lots of it
    Modified CG since 6/11

Low Poo: CJ Daily Fix
    Co-Wash: DevaCurl No Poo
    Rinse Out: CJ Beauticurls Strengthening Conditioner or Deva One C
    DT: CJ Rehab
    Stylers: Deva Heaven in Hair as a Leave-in, followed by Arc Angel
    SOTC: CJ CIAB
  • golden75golden75 Registered Users Posts: 3
    I think BF will be here b4 they reach 1000. I don't think they broke 700 yet

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file