New No-Poo--First Wash!

Hi everyone!

I'm new to the forum and new to no-poo. I'm really excited to start, but have been reading how before I start, I need to do one last sulfate wash and then during that same shower start co-washing. From what I've gathered, that last sulfate wash needs to be using a silicone-free shampoo. I really want to get started ASAP and not spend much more money, so I was wondering what silicone-free shampoos I could get relatively cheap from a drugstore (for a last wash)??

Thanks!

Comments

• itsiliiiitsiliii Registered Users Posts: 340
    The suave natural shampoos I think may be good, baby shampoo, or neuteogena clarifying shampoo I think are some more XD
    cat...im a kitty cat...and i dance dance dance :blob7:
    2B/2C hair! :thumbup:

Shampoo: GTTT, SheaMoisture
    Condish Tresemme naturals, GFTN
    DT: Lustrasilk + honey :)
    LI: KCKT, GVP CB
    Styling products: Ouidad CC, TIGI Catwalk, KCCC, PaulMitchell Sculpting Foam
    Oils: Coconut
  • MidisurfMidisurf Registered Users Posts: 88
    Any, you might already have some. If it doesn't have ingredients ending in cone, conol or xane then you're good.
    - Nate

Co-wash - Boots / Tresemme Naturals
    Condition - Bodyshop Rainforest / Tresemme Naturals
    Style - Holland and Barrett Aloe Vera gel / Garnier Fructis Camouflage gel
  • taylorniwtaylorniw Registered Users Posts: 9
    The TRESemme Moisture Vitamin E Moisture Rich Shampoo has no cones in it, and it's cheap. Just make sure you get the one in the black bottle. There's one with a very similar name in a white bottle and it does have a cone in it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file