Ingredients question re: "refreshing curls"

I've been trying lots of new products and I'm especially happy with the results I can get from "refreshing" sprays. It's amazing to wake up, spritz my hair and go.

However, I'm finding it hard to get "definition" from the sprays I've tried so far. The one that seems to work consistently, and give my hair the most ringlets and curls is DevaCurl Mist-er Right.

I also like Curl Junkie Curl Fuel, but it gets sticky, and DevaCurl Set It Free, but they only work once or twice in one day. They can also cause a little frizz. Mist-er Right works all day long, all the time, and, so far, in every climate I've been in.

I'm curious as to what ingredients in Mist-er Right may be helping my curl definition so much. There's no magnesium sulfate or glycerin. Could it be the yarrow?

Thanks!:cat:
3b/c, Coarse, Low Porosity, Desert Climate
CG since August 2011/Occasionally Minimally Modified since 2013
Favorites: Beautiful Nutrition Cocoa Curl Cleansing Conditioner, Beautiful Nutrition Cocoa Curl High Definition Moisture Gel, Beautiful Nutrition UltraLight Lime Jel Control Serum, Beautiful Nutrition Lemon Rinse Clarifying Treatment

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file