CurlTalk

Komaza Care - Anyone still using?

I used to use Komaza coconut curl pudding my lineup a few years ago, but never reordered due to money issues and kind of forgot about it.

I used my Komaza leave in the other day and realized how much I liked the sample I had. It looks like they have changed some products around.

Does anyone still use this brand?
Currently Loving:
Shampoo: Giovanni 50:50

Conditioners - CJ Strengthening, CJ Beauticurls Argan and Olive Oil, CJ Rehab, CJ Curl Fix

Leave-in: CJ Smoothing

Deep Conditioner: CJ Hibiscus and Banana Deep Fix

Stylers - Tigi Curls Rock Amplifier, AG:Recoil, KCCC, Mop-C Curling Cream, Paul Mitchell Sculpting foam

Comments

• kathymackkathymack Posts: 9,999Registered Users
    I just used the coconut pudding today! I use the puddings more when I use a leave in AND curl enhancer. I used the Califia rinse ot a few times this summer. still like these products.
    3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
    SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CurlyHairedFarmerCurlyHairedFarmer Posts: 3,073Registered Users
    Did you ever try to coconut spray or milk? I need a leave in of a sort and I thought I used to use a Komaza coconut leave in, but maybe they discontinued it.
    Currently Loving:

Conditioners - CJ Strengthening, CJ Beauticurls Argan and Olive Oil, CJ Rehab, CJ Curl Fix

Stylers - Tigi Curls Rock Amplifier, AG:Recoil, KCCC, Mop-C Curling Cream, Paul Mitchell Sculpting foam
    I think I have/had a spray--don't remember. I do think there was a whole coconut line. I did have the coconut milk, I thin I liked other products better.
    SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CurlyHairedFarmerCurlyHairedFarmer Posts: 3,073Registered Users
    Well, I am a bit of an airhead! I actually found the sample bottle of the Komaza leave in I got from you and it is actually the Califia leave in, which they still carry :blob2:

It worked great for me in the fall 2 years ago, maybe it will be the same this year. I will have to try the Shescentit coco leave in first. If I like the califia better, I'll get another jar of the coconut pudding.
    Currently Loving:

• angel29ishangel29ish Posts: 800Registered Users
    I still use the Coco Pudding. It provides great frizz control for my curls. The spray really didn't do anything special as a LI. I find that any of my favorite LI's play well with the pudding. Yesterday I used SSDD as LI and it was great! soft. bouncy curls and decent volume. You've reminded me that I have some Califa LI from kam. Will have to try it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]3B, fine, low/normal porosity
    CG - July 2009
    CO/RO/Trt.-Suave, BCB, Tigi OH & MM, EO, CJRehab, SG, DF & CF, Jasmine's, Bellacurl, SS, Darcy's, K-Pak, Shescentit, DE Coconut, MD, Oyin, JCWDT, CurlQ
    LI-GDLI, Abba PGC, CJRehab, CF,SG & BCLI, Jasmine's, Bellacurl, SS, Shescentit, DE Coconut, MD, Oyin
    Styler-FSG, Re:coil, CJCCCC lite & CIAB, Komaza CCP & CS, DB, BRHG, Joiwhip/gel, Ecostyler, Boots, SS, Gel-les'c, DMMCG, KCSS
    Too many others to list!
    Had to look at what I had, LOL! Used the moku leave in--for the life of me, I don't remember what jelly product I used. My hair came out great, I think I used it last winter and it was nothing great. I guess it's good for high dewpoints, now that summer is almost over,
    SE PA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • twirlygrannytwirlygranny Posts: 1,114Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    Still using Califia pudding & Shea Butter Lotion. Califia leave-in was ok...don't know if I will repurchase. Coconut line was just ok for me...don't know if I will try again.
  • PrettyLady24PrettyLady24 Posts: 336Registered Users
    I use the Coconut Hair Pudding and the Califia Hair Pudding. I will be purchasing the 16 oz Califia pudding for the winter.
    Current loves: Curl Junkie, Komaza Care

Love to read? Share that love with your kids!!
    Look In A Book!!

Save 5% on your first order from Komaza Care! Referral Code: MQ786GRW