Hair type changed!!!helpp!

curlygirly1234curlygirly1234 Posts: 3Registered Users
Ok so my hair was rlly curly like 3b but i just washed it one day and the whole bottom is STRAIGHT and the top is the same curls :( and I didnt do anything except a LONGGG time ago like 3 mos. ago i permed it to get looser curls and the same 3 mos. ago i only died my bangs blonde but thats it and now its just now doing this ! I also have a layered haircut but i dont think this would affect it and it's rlly annoying bc my hair is rlly curly on the top then its flat straight on the bottom :( and plus its wont scrunch for nothing!!! HELPPPP MEEE PLZZ

Comments

• Aerogirl530Aerogirl530 Posts: 135Registered Users
    well the perm and the dye is prob why ... it loosened it .... thats kinda why it sorta straightened out. 3b is a loose kinda hair type already, im 3c-4a ...
  • jaybabeex3jaybabeex3 Posts: 192Registered Users
    Aerogir530 wrote: »
    well the perm and the dye is prob why ... it loosened it .... thats kinda why it sorta straightened out. 3b is a loose kinda hair type already, im 3c-4a ...

Your right the chemicals of the perm and dye changed your hair type

Mrs Jones <3
    Sincerly yours,
    Jalissa <3
  • Aerogirl530Aerogirl530 Posts: 135Registered Users
    It shud've been expected, perms (idk if u mean a relaxer or a perm) but both of them are made to changed ur hair type, and i hurt dye can do the same thing
  • jaybabeex3jaybabeex3 Posts: 192Registered Users
    Yep and dye weakens your curl pattern

Mrs Jones <3
    Sincerly yours,
    Jalissa <3
  • curlygirly1234curlygirly1234 Posts: 3Registered Users
    well i dont midn the dye bc its jus my bangs and those can be straight but i mean the underneath hair pattern nothing was done to it except relaxed likeee some time ago so..

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file