CurlTalk

California v. Conrad Murray...Verdict In 4 PM EST GUILTY!

WileE-DeadWileE-Dead BannedPosts: 24,963Banned Users
What are your thoughts?
I would say acquitted.....
0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

Comments

• WiregirlWiregirl Posts: 1,695Registered Users
    What are your thoughts?
    I would say acquitted.....

+1
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users
    Not looking good here.
    Dude needs to learn to wear a raincoat.... :confused1: :puker:
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq

• luvmylocsluvmylocs Posts: 7,578Registered Users
    Not looking good here.
    Dude needs to learn to wear a raincoat.... :confused1: :puker:

huh? wilee, you and your code talk, lol...

i haven't been following too closely but i think dr. murray wasn't a good dr and i think michael was addicted to prescription drugs and surgery and it was only a matter of time before something like this happened.
    a dreamy pisces :fish:
    please recycle, it matters...
    i change lives...through fitness
    i'm more relaxed being natural
    0004.gif

• RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,258Registered Users
    Any doctor who hires himself out as a private-doctor-lackey to a celebrity is a terrible doctor. This Conrad Murray is a menace and should spend some time behind bars. But he probably won't.

There are like 4 definitions there...which one did you mean?
    Urban Dictionary isn't a reliable source
    for anything.

0004.gif

well i knew the definition but i didn't understand the context. what does dr. m wearing a condom have to do with his acquittal? are you saying he should have protected himself? ;)
    The second link says a ton!
    Dude said he had to have 5 mil/yr from MJ!
    You decide...lol
    Sad that someone so smart was so stoopid......
    0004.gif

CM throwing away vials that have never been recovered...
    that can't be good

:sad7:
    btw...anyone notice the MJs room was a lot less than expected? :dontknow:
    0004.gif

btw...anyone notice the MJs room was a lot less than expected? :dontknow:

Eh...it was a rental. MJ didn't have any money. He blew it all on his crazy/lavish lifestyle...that's why he was doing that comeback tour. The house was rented for him by the tour promoter.

The ironic thing for Dr. Murray...I don't think he ever even got paid by MJ, so he killed MJ by malpractice, and ruined his own life...for no money at all.
    This guy is screwed, tho unfortunately I don't think he'll be convicted. I just hope he loses his license.......
    0004.gif

Loving the female prosecutor!
    0004.gif

• texascurlytexascurly Posts: 1,967Registered Users

Me too! I love her short haircut; so cute!! :toothy8:
  • Debh366Debh366 Posts: 218Registered Users
    I think he'll be convicted. He'll do a little jail time and I think he should. I don't think he deserves anything less. The man should have tried to help MJ, not promote his drug habits.
    ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- Debbie
    -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

Cowash: Suave Strawberry, Tresseme Naturals Moisture
    Lopoo: L'Oreal EverSleek
    Style: Herbal Essence Totally Twisted Gel, Aussie Instant Freeze Gel, sometimes Alba
    Techniques: Just use ShamWow after I put product in damp hair and crunch. Works well for me, my hair holds a good wave all day. 2nd day hair is even better.
  • theliothelio Posts: 5,374Registered Users
    luvmylocs wrote: »

well i knew the definition but i didn't understand the context. what does dr. m wearing a condom have to do with his acquittal? are you saying he should have protected himself? ;)

I think wile is refering to the fact, that man has children by like 4 women. when you broke, you shouldn't be multiplying.
    Debh366 wrote: »
    I think he'll be convicted. He'll do a little jail time and I think he should. I don't think he deserves anything less. The man should have tried to help MJ, not promote his drug habits.
    The thing is he knew MJ would find someone else to promote his addiction. I also believe he was starstruck. I also think that MJs plastic surgeons should be on trial..same thing w/ if they didn't service him, MJ would go elsewhere.....puke
    And last I heard/read, CM still is married....why do women put up w/ this ish? gah!
    0004.gif

Debh366 wrote: »
    The thing is he knew MJ would find someone else to promote his addiction. I also believe he was starstruck. I also think that MJs plastic surgeons should be on trial..same thing w/ if they didn't service him, MJ would go elsewhere.....puke
    And last I heard/read, CM still is married....why do women put up w/ this ish? gah!

Well, I agree. The man obviously has no morals and only cared about the bottom line: money. I still think he should pay. But I guess most people aren't put in jail for their morals.

I agree about the plastic surgeons, too. I remember seeing an MJ concert where he reunited with his brothers and his nose fell off. He was literally holding his nose with the same hand as the microphone to hide it. OMG. I'd really like to know what was going through MJ's head with all of this. Could he not see himself?

Also, they showed some clips from the trial of MJ after he passed. He was so anorexic (sp?). I was shocked when I seen those pics. Just wow.
    ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

Style: Herbal Essence Totally Twisted Gel, Aussie Instant Freeze Gel, sometimes Alba
    Techniques: Just use ShamWow after I put product in damp hair and crunch. Works well for me, my hair holds a good wave all day. 2nd day hair is even better.
    But I guess most people aren't put in jail for their morals.
    Unfortunately, no. That's what's hard/tough about divorce/custody situations. One has to separate the fact that the law is not logical...lol
    I've experienced it and wish it on no one...horrible.....

I cannot believe all of the calls they are discussing currently. CM must have been fn freaking out.

Yeah, extremely, extremely sad. I also think MJs dad was/is a prick. TG for him appointing his mom to take care of his kids.....let's hope she lives long enough......
    0004.gif

What kind of doctor doesnt know cpr??? He should be thrown in jail for shear stupididty
    thelio wrote: »
    What kind of doctor doesnt know cpr??? He should be thrown in jail for shear stupididty

And the great irony...wait for it...Dr Murray is a trained CARDIOLOGIST!

Doesn't the C in CPR stand for Cardio? :scratch:
    luvmylocs wrote: »

Yes, in more than one way!
    Tho, unfortunately, when folks get greedy they get stoopid......
    0004.gif

texascurly wrote: »

Me too! I love her short haircut; so cute!! :toothy8:
    I so wish I had the guts to do a short cut like that...love it!
    maybe when I get older...lol

0004.gif

a couple of comments because i'm not really following the trial....

someone asked why women put up w/ cm. i didn't know he had 4 kids and multiple baby mamas. i'd only read that he was married and had 2 kids and the way it was written, it seemed to be with the wife but i'll say this, unfortunately in the black community doctors are sometimes seen as gods that can do whatever they want and are respected even when they don't always deserve it.

re: mj leaving his mother to raise his kids, i think that's whack! the kids are pre-teens, maybe almost teens now and they're being raised but a woman that's nearly 80!!! come on, that's ridic. why not get janet or one of the more sane siblings to raise the kids? i know in the black community grands raise many a kid but this seems so weird to me when there are so many sibs that could step in to help. i just feel like a nearly 80 yr old woman will not be able to monitor them as they should be monitored so they don't go down the wrong path and get into trouble or get taken advantage of.
    Ok, let me answer the issue of MJs mom to raising the kids.
    As long as my folks are alive, they want to be the caregiver of my kiddo.
    Yes, they are getting up in age, tho that is why you have primary, secondary, tertiary guardians.
    Tho, I know what you are saying S~
    Everyone in my fam understands that mom and dad will be first in line and then after that, we have appointed.

I agree on the first part, as well...tho what will happen to those kids? The youngest is 2 yrs?! That's so messed up!
    0004.gif

thelio wrote: »

And the great irony...wait for it...Dr Murray is a trained CARDIOLOGIST!

Doesn't the C in CPR stand for Cardio? :scratch:

That's disgusting!
    I missed the gf testimony yesterday, but last nite saw a bit. Did that say this guy has 11 kids now?! gg :sad3:
    Watching the pharm stuff from yesterday now...
    0004.gif

11 kids!!! No wonder he needed to give MJ anything he wanted. He needs the money!!! Unbelievable...
    ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

Conrad Murray Trial, Day 6: Pharmacist Testifies About Doctor's Propofol Purchases (Live Feed) -- Update 3 | Reuters

whoops! He's got 7 kids from 5 different women and been married twice....gg :-|
    0004.gif

He's a doctor and dont know what birth control is?? He's looking worse and worse. Who gave this idiot a medical licesne????