We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Newbie CG!! Help! What type is my hair??

adolehadoleh Posts: 9Registered Users
Hey everyone! I'm a newbie on this forum (I've been perusing the curltalk section for a few months but finally decided to become active...woot!). I've been through description after description and pic after pic and I'm still not sure which type of curly girl my hair is! Please help!

The FIRST pic I took about 10 minutes ago...I just cowashed, used kinky curly knot today leave in conditioner, LA sports blue gel, curly cream, plopped for an hour, then diffused.
adoleh-albums-confused-curly-girl-picture646-a.jpg

adoleh-albums-confused-curly-girl-picture639-a.jpg

adoleh-albums-confused-curly-girl-picture641-a.jpg

adoleh-albums-confused-curly-girl-picture642-a.jpg

adoleh-albums-confused-curly-girl-picture640-3rd-day-hair.jpg

THE LAST PIC IS 3RD DAY HAIR....Idk if that makes a difference in defining my type...

Comments

• adolehadoleh Posts: 9Registered Users
    .....anybody??
  • KorkscrewKorkscrew Posts: 1,834Registered Users
    It's just hard for me to gauge because it looks very wet and/or "producty" in these pics. It's pretty obvious your hair is very pretty though :thumbup:
  • FmasuhrFmasuhr Posts: 1,354Registered Users
    woow you have beautiful third day hair!!

my hair: 3b, high porosity, high density and coarse hair (i think i finally figured that all out)
    my hair loves conditioner only styling!
    Oils and my own procuts are my hairs best friend
    my hair goal length is bra strap length when curly.
    :hello1:
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    I would say 3a maybe even 2c. I only say 2c because you said that you plopped for an hour. You have gorgeous hair!
  • AUsomecurlsAUsomecurls Posts: 22Registered Users
    I would say 3a maybe even 2c. I only say 2c because you said that you plopped for an hour. You have gorgeous hair!

I agree with the above, a range from 2c to 3a. However, your 3rd day hair has defined ringlets, which seem to go into the 3b range

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file