Water and friction, human method.

2»

Comments

  • KurlyPrincessKurlyPrincess Posts: 1,847Registered Users
    lol 20 hands.. I love watching the guy play it. I'm always like "ohhh look at his hands they're going really fast.."

    and who said I can play the piano good? oh yes, you know everything. I bet you can play the guitar good!

    ETA: that song is really pretty that you gave me the link for :)
    <3 Our love is like the wind; I can't see it. But I can feel it. <3
  • MidisurfMidisurf Posts: 88Registered Users
    lol it's ya chi that ya just gotta get ya breathing right takes years of practice should see bruce lee legs move looks like he got 20 legs lol

    I'm a good assumer and I assume you can play the piano and sing very good and I'm good at guessing I bet I can guess your age just from your picture
    - Nate


    Co-wash - Boots / Tresemme Naturals
    Condition - Bodyshop Rainforest / Tresemme Naturals
    Style - Holland and Barrett Aloe Vera gel / Garnier Fructis Camouflage gel
  • DevushkaDevushka Posts: 1,080Registered Users
    Do herbal hair rinses go against your total, no shampoo and conditioner method? They're pretty easy to make yourself, and they're natural, too. I get my herbs from local health food stores and can make them in small enough batches for just individual washings. [No, I'm not doing the water only method, but I do still use herbal hair rinses.]

    There's lots out there on the web about using herbs for hair care, but here's a link on anitagrant.com that's got some convenient info if you're interested: https://anitagrant.com/index.php?page=shop.browse&category_id=5&option=com_phpshop&Itemid=41
    If you click on the info for individual herbs, some will include recipes for hair rinses they can be used in.

    I imagine that water and massaging your scalp will keep your hair plenty clean enough (after all, shampoos and conditioners are still relatively recent products, and people's great grandmothers weren't yucky and bald), but if there's ever an issue that comes up regarding your hair/scalp, remember there are natural alternatives you can turn to so that you don't feel you need to resort to commercially manufactured shampoos and conditioners.

    Good luck! :) Btw, if you continue with this method, I think it would be really helpful if you posted updates on how it's going.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]3b / Fine / Low (to Med) Density / Normal Porosity & Elasticity
    Currently Using [*Holy Grails*]
    Cleansers: DC No-Poo / DC Low-Poo / *BaSo & ACV*
    Co-Washes/ROs: CJ Beauticurls Argan & OO / DC OneC / Organicals DC Creme
    Additives: *Silk Amino Acids* / Honeyquat / Fragrance Oils
    LIs (found some!): KCKT / CJ Beauticurls LI / CJ Curl Assurance Smoothing Daily Condish
    DTs: *Coconut Oil* rinses / *Honey*, EVOO, & DC OneC / CJ Curl Rehab
    Sealer: *DM Super Buttercreme*
    Goal: APL Hair
  • KurlyPrincessKurlyPrincess Posts: 1,847Registered Users
    Midisurf wrote: »
    lol it's ya chi that ya just gotta get ya breathing right takes years of practice should see bruce lee legs move looks like he got 20 legs lol

    I'm a good assumer and I assume you can play the piano and sing very good and I'm good at guessing I bet I can guess your age just from your picture

    lol really? so how old am I?
    <3 Our love is like the wind; I can't see it. But I can feel it. <3
  • FmasuhrFmasuhr Posts: 1,354Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    i love herbal rinses! ive been brewing tea, green tea, camermile and adding fresh rosemary or peppermints in the water, letting it to seep and cool then using that as a final rinse :) it feels great i find.

    my hair: 3b, high porosity, high density and coarse hair (i think i finally figured that all out)
    my hair loves conditioner only styling!
    Oils and my own procuts are my hairs best friend
    my hair goal length is bra strap length when curly.
    :hello1:
  • KnottyKnotty Posts: 164Registered Users
    Midisurf wrote: »
    I'll hear you sing I love american accents. Christian bale did a good job in The Prestige I thought he was english lol. you should visit us i'll make you a cup of tea but if your accent is american you might get hand cuffed to my arm and given treats for talking.

    Christian Bale is Welsh, no? He's pretty young in this interview, so this might be his natural accent. Christian Bale at the age of seventeen. - YouTube
    I think he does his interviews in whatever accent he has in the movie he's promoting. So if he's promoting Batman, he will only speak in an American accent everywhere.
    3c/4a
    event.png
  • MidisurfMidisurf Posts: 88Registered Users
    Midisurf wrote: »
    lol it's ya chi that ya just gotta get ya breathing right takes years of practice should see bruce lee legs move looks like he got 20 legs lol

    I'm a good assumer and I assume you can play the piano and sing very good and I'm good at guessing I bet I can guess your age just from your picture

    lol really? so how old am I?

    You look over 16 and under 30 I'd say a straight 18 but maybe 17.

    Fmasuhr wrote: »
    i love herbal rinses! ive been brewing tea, green tea, camermile and adding fresh rosemary or peppermints in the water, letting it to seep and cool then using that as a final rinse :) it feels great i find.

    I thought you said herbal essences lol I drink green tea, would that alone work? I wonder if our ancestors used herbs seems natural but only by intelligence, unless you know of any animals that do this
    Devushka wrote: »
    Do herbal hair rinses go against your total, no shampoo and conditioner method? They're pretty easy to make yourself, and they're natural, too. I get my herbs from local health food stores and can make them in small enough batches for just individual washings. [No, I'm not doing the water only method, but I do still use herbal hair rinses.]

    There's lots out there on the web about using herbs for hair care, but here's a link on anitagrant.com that's got some convenient info if you're interested: https://anitagrant.com/index.php?page=shop.browse&category_id=5&option=com_phpshop&Itemid=41
    If you click on the info for individual herbs, some will include recipes for hair rinses they can be used in.

    I imagine that water and massaging your scalp will keep your hair plenty clean enough (after all, shampoos and conditioners are still relatively recent products, and people's great grandmothers weren't yucky and bald), but if there's ever an issue that comes up regarding your hair/scalp, remember there are natural alternatives you can turn to so that you don't feel you need to resort to commercially manufactured shampoos and conditioners.

    Good luck! :) Btw, if you continue with this method, I think it would be really helpful if you posted updates on how it's going.

    Well I would say yes they do but only because this is like a instinct hair experiment, just washing your hair subconsciously almost. I would be willing to try herbal rinses never heard of them. What do you use to wash your hair then? Thanks for the link and I'll post updates on how it goes. if it's not working i'll say it is and change to something else.
    Knotty wrote: »
    Midisurf wrote: »
    I'll hear you sing I love american accents. Christian bale did a good job in The Prestige I thought he was english lol. you should visit us i'll make you a cup of tea but if your accent is american you might get hand cuffed to my arm and given treats for talking.

    Christian Bale is Welsh, no? He's pretty young in this interview, so this might be his natural accent. Christian Bale at the age of seventeen. - YouTube
    I think he does his interviews in whatever accent he has in the movie he's promoting. So if he's promoting Batman, he will only speak in an American accent everywhere.

    I thought he was american lol he looks real different in that video his nose is different and everything
    - Nate


    Co-wash - Boots / Tresemme Naturals
    Condition - Bodyshop Rainforest / Tresemme Naturals
    Style - Holland and Barrett Aloe Vera gel / Garnier Fructis Camouflage gel
  • KurlyPrincessKurlyPrincess Posts: 1,847Registered Users
    opppsss, you're wrong. ;)
    <3 Our love is like the wind; I can't see it. But I can feel it. <3
  • MidisurfMidisurf Posts: 88Registered Users
    not even close!?
    - Nate


    Co-wash - Boots / Tresemme Naturals
    Condition - Bodyshop Rainforest / Tresemme Naturals
    Style - Holland and Barrett Aloe Vera gel / Garnier Fructis Camouflage gel
  • KurlyPrincessKurlyPrincess Posts: 1,847Registered Users
    hmm... you're pretty close. how old are you?
    <3 Our love is like the wind; I can't see it. But I can feel it. <3
  • MidisurfMidisurf Posts: 88Registered Users
    just turned 24 I feel real old now :hiding:
    - Nate


    Co-wash - Boots / Tresemme Naturals
    Condition - Bodyshop Rainforest / Tresemme Naturals
    Style - Holland and Barrett Aloe Vera gel / Garnier Fructis Camouflage gel
  • KurlyPrincessKurlyPrincess Posts: 1,847Registered Users
    lol you're older then I thought.. I'll be 15 before too long : )
    <3 Our love is like the wind; I can't see it. But I can feel it. <3
  • MidisurfMidisurf Posts: 88Registered Users
    no way lol i would never of guessed that if you didn't tell me, you have a good head then :-o
    - Nate


    Co-wash - Boots / Tresemme Naturals
    Condition - Bodyshop Rainforest / Tresemme Naturals
    Style - Holland and Barrett Aloe Vera gel / Garnier Fructis Camouflage gel
  • KurlyPrincessKurlyPrincess Posts: 1,847Registered Users
    haha A lot of people will be like "soo, what are you majoring in college?" uhhh...I'm not in college. :laughing8:

    Duty calls... ttyl!
    <3 Our love is like the wind; I can't see it. But I can feel it. <3
  • MidisurfMidisurf Posts: 88Registered Users
    lol yeah i can see why they say that though i'm the opposite cause im at college at the moment (again!)
    - Nate


    Co-wash - Boots / Tresemme Naturals
    Condition - Bodyshop Rainforest / Tresemme Naturals
    Style - Holland and Barrett Aloe Vera gel / Garnier Fructis Camouflage gel
  • KurlyPrincessKurlyPrincess Posts: 1,847Registered Users
    Again? What are you majoring in?
    <3 Our love is like the wind; I can't see it. But I can feel it. <3
  • MidisurfMidisurf Posts: 88Registered Users
    Aerospace Engineering but did Art last time, what you going to do?
    - Nate


    Co-wash - Boots / Tresemme Naturals
    Condition - Bodyshop Rainforest / Tresemme Naturals
    Style - Holland and Barrett Aloe Vera gel / Garnier Fructis Camouflage gel
  • KurlyPrincessKurlyPrincess Posts: 1,847Registered Users
    I have absolutely no idea. : )
    <3 Our love is like the wind; I can't see it. But I can feel it. <3
  • MidisurfMidisurf Posts: 88Registered Users
    lol I had that problem I just thought of things I didn't want to do and then narrowed it down, well one oif the things was working in mcdonalds so that helped lol
    - Nate


    Co-wash - Boots / Tresemme Naturals
    Condition - Bodyshop Rainforest / Tresemme Naturals
    Style - Holland and Barrett Aloe Vera gel / Garnier Fructis Camouflage gel
  • KurlyPrincessKurlyPrincess Posts: 1,847Registered Users
    lol yeah... I'd never work at McDonalds.

    I like being active...doing stuff. I can't sit still for long. This sounds dumb..but I think firefighting would be awesome : )
    <3 Our love is like the wind; I can't see it. But I can feel it. <3
2»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file