Good product that defines and holds your curl????

Curlieque22Curlieque22 Posts: 6Registered Users
Ok. Sooo i am in need of a product tht defines and holds my curl i think im between a 3b and 3c. I have very very thick hair and frizzy hair. The products i use to style my hair when its curly are marc anthony curl constructer, kinky curly spiral spritz and samy big curls. They all work great for my hair but i want something a little better..... :) thnks if u can help

Comments

• crazycurlychickcrazycurlychick Posts: 344Registered Users
    well I am a 3a-3b depends on the day but i use la looks nutra curl and it gives me great hold and defines my curls even after I sotc :wav:
    :angel9:rockin the curls God gave me.

Routine!
    Shampoo n/a
    Conditioner Vo5 Moisture Milks
    Leave in Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie
    Shower, comb, apply leave in and mousse in wet hair then scrunch out the water and sometimes.
    Second day, Wake up mist with water and smooth Shea Moisture Curl enhancing smoothie over hair :wav:
  • curlz12345curlz12345 Posts: 16Registered Users
    I use eco styler gel it makes it really defined but has no achol
  • Aerogirl530Aerogirl530 Posts: 135Registered Users
    Well i Use Smooth N Shine Curl Activator Gel and it hold my curls, gives them definition, and makes my hair soft, but plain cocoa butter could do the same thing, i use that too, i'm transitioning
  • curls7curls7 Posts: 18Registered Users
    I use a lot of different stuff, all depends on how i want my hair to look. I use LA looks mega mega hold, herbal essences tousle me softly mousse and spray gel, tresme curls mousse LA looks sports gel, and then i put some conditioner in ( I DONT USE ALL THESE AT THE SAME TIME!) you can get all these at a drugstore :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file