CurlTalk

AG Re:Coil

For anyone that uses this product, do you feel that you need to poo more often due to build-up? I am CG and this product seems to be something worth trying due to the raves I have read about it but I see that it has some polquats in it. That's the only reason that I haven't tried it so far. Will a lemon rinse remove this buildup or could I use the [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Jessicurl-Hair-Cleansing-Cream-p-103.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=jessicurl-hair-cleansing-cream]Jessicurl HCC[/buylink]? Thanks for your help in advance! :D
3A/3B
I love Jessicurl HCC, Jessicurl Too Shea, KCKT, KCCC, CK and HESMU...but it took a LOT of trial error to get to these products that consistently work for ME.

Comments

• SuZenSuZen Posts: 1,595Registered Users
    I don't tend to get any build up with it. But if you did, I'm sure you could get it out with HCC.
  • lunarisinglunarising Posts: 71Registered Users
    I use it a *lot* and have never suffered from build up, but if that affects your hair I'm sure a gentle cleanser would remove it :)
    event.png

Modified CG - Suave coconut conditioner (CW), BC Down and Out, and and Aussie MM conditioner my current loves.
  • KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users
    It never gave me build-up, but polyquats don't seem to bother me at all.
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • bostonwavesbostonwaves Posts: 727Registered Users
    Only if I use too much. Removes easily with Deva No-poo.
    "What's the good of having naturally curly hair if nobody's jealous?" Freida - Peanuts

~CG 8/06 ~
    fine, wavy - 2b/3a
    KCNT and KKCC
  • lushaholiclushaholic Posts: 2,180Registered Users
    No build-up problems here either and I just co-wash or use No-Poo or Low-Poo once every 2-3 weeks. Just start out light with it, because a little really does go a long way.
    3a/2c f/mii. pics added 2/3/07
    spingbannerwk6.jpghycoffeeiconuy8.gif
  • InsomnicoleInsomnicole Posts: 42Registered Users
    No buildup to speak of here, either, and I've been slathering it on in the colder weather.
    2c; some 3a
    Loving CO Bigelow Not Your Ordinary Condish, AG:recoil, and GF Curl-Shaping Spray Gel
  • tinicurlydtinicurlyd Posts: 1,053Registered Users
    nope no build up on my end , and i have been using it everyday practically since sept, i just use a gentle poo to get it out , even clarifying with VO5 kiwi lime helps too on occasion.
    Modified CG-Use Low Poo
    Use Suaves & VO5 Condish For CG-Honey+ Condish=My curls are loving it!
    *Suave gels ( love crunchy gels )*My HGs-Re:coil, Jessicurls , Boots , Loreal Spiral Curl Mousse, Tigi Amp*

*~Show Your True Beauty Cuz Curls Rock!~*
  • Gemini13Gemini13 Posts: 5,000Registered Users
    No buildup here either...
    Brooklyn, NY

Hair: 3A/B, Underlayer of 2B
    HG products:
    Winter- Giovanni Tea Tree (co-wash) & 50/50 (condish); Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Leave-In; Curls Milkshake & Quenched Curls; Re:coil; BRHG
    Summer: DevaCurl No Poo & OneC; CK; Re:coil; BRHG; Honey!!!

fotki pw= crrrls
  • LavenderCurlsLavenderCurls Posts: 1,477Registered Users
    Not here, either, unless I don't use it right like today in which my hair feels like glue :shock: ! But dang, it looks good!!
    CG-modified since 4/05
    2b/3a and 3b on occasion!
    Products: The hair aisle in my own cabinets. :roll:
    Best definition winner: KCCC
    Best volume winner: LOOB