CurlTalk

closet curlies

crazycurlychickcrazycurlychick Posts: 344Registered Users
any closet curlies that came out and showed off their rockin' curls get asked if they got a perm or curled their hair??
:angel9:rockin the curls God gave me.

Routine!
Shampoo n/a
Conditioner Vo5 Moisture Milks
Leave in Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie
Shower, comb, apply leave in and mousse in wet hair then scrunch out the water and sometimes.
Second day, Wake up mist with water and smooth Shea Moisture Curl enhancing smoothie over hair :wav:

Comments

• KurlyPrincessKurlyPrincess Posts: 1,847Registered Users
    I'm not really a closet curly, but I've been asked if I got a perm and if curled my hair. This one girl asked me how I got my curls to hold so well. I was like "Ohh, this is my natural hair.." :laughing1:
    <3 Our love is like the wind; I can't see it. But I can feel it. <3
  • itsiliiiitsiliii Posts: 340Registered Users
    OMG YES, a million people have asked me that. It's always the same convo

them: WHOAH your hair has so much volume and curl
    me: oh yeah..heh
    them: did you get a perm?
    me: nope :o
    them: oh O.O COOOL THAT'S NATURAL?!

HAHA XD i guess its really surprising cause of how stick straight i used to style my hair to but its funny
    cat...im a kitty cat...and i dance dance dance :blob7:
    2B/2C hair! :thumbup:

Shampoo: GTTT, SheaMoisture
    Condish Tresemme naturals, GFTN
    DT: Lustrasilk + honey :)
    LI: KCKT, GVP CB
    Styling products: Ouidad CC, TIGI Catwalk, KCCC, PaulMitchell Sculpting Foam
    Oils: Coconut
  • crazycurlychickcrazycurlychick Posts: 344Registered Users
    yeah what happened to me was I brushed out my curls then pulled my hair into a ponytail so now that I take care of my curls people can't stop staring.
    :angel9:rockin the curls God gave me.

Routine!
    Shampoo n/a
    Conditioner Vo5 Moisture Milks
    Leave in Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie
    Shower, comb, apply leave in and mousse in wet hair then scrunch out the water and sometimes.
    Second day, Wake up mist with water and smooth Shea Moisture Curl enhancing smoothie over hair :wav:
  • steph35steph35 Posts: 176Registered Users
    well i was wearing a draw string curly ponytail and then realized, after it got a bit older and smelly, that my hair could do the same damn thing but shorter....so i guess this means i talk to myself.
    french/black american 3b/3c/4a hair; fine n crrrrrrly
    'poo~ SheaMoisture C 'n' H (pink label)
    rinse out/leave in conditioner~ Tresemme Moisture,GVP Balm, Suave Shea and Almond
    Deep Con and Detangling~ Mixed Silk,Elasta QP (now with olive oil!)
    Stylers/Oils~ SheaMoisture DTM, Africa's Best Herbal Oil, ,Grapeseed oil/Tresemme Thermal Spray (great for diffusing/heat) all shea oils