How to tell someone they fried their hair

crazycurlychickcrazycurlychick Posts: 344Registered Users
OK so I have this friend who was beautiful red wavy/curly hair but she has straighted it a lot lately now it looks fried and she loves my curly hair how can i let her know that if she takes care of her hair it will look way better.
:angel9:rockin the curls God gave me.

Routine!
Shampoo n/a
Conditioner Vo5 Moisture Milks
Leave in Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie
Shower, comb, apply leave in and mousse in wet hair then scrunch out the water and sometimes.
Second day, Wake up mist with water and smooth Shea Moisture Curl enhancing smoothie over hair :wav:

Comments

• curlz12345curlz12345 Posts: 16Registered Users
    I would say to my friend, oh your hair looks so pretty curly and just show her this website. :sunny:
  • crazycurlychickcrazycurlychick Posts: 344Registered Users
    I will try that.

Routine!
    Shampoo n/a
    Shower, comb, apply leave in and mousse in wet hair then scrunch out the water and sometimes.
    Second day, Wake up mist with water and smooth Shea Moisture Curl enhancing smoothie over hair :wav:
  • KurlyPrincessKurlyPrincess Posts: 1,847Registered Users
    I agree with curlz. Just "randomly" bring up the conversation of hair and then mention this website. :)
    <3 Our love is like the wind; I can't see it. But I can feel it. <3
    Ok so this morning at church she had her have curly and I told her about this site and that I like her hair curly and she said she will check out this site but she likes straightening her hair because of how it feels. If you ask me when I strighten my hair it feels limp and has no movement.

Routine!
    Shampoo n/a
  • curlz12345curlz12345 Posts: 16Registered Users
    i feel the same way and at least with curly hair its easy to fix frizz, when its straight you have to keep putting heat on it to get rid of frizz
  • jaybabeex3jaybabeex3 Posts: 192Registered Users
    I agree its okay to.straighten your hair but not all the time. When yu do that your hair lacks moisture and your stripping your hair of its natural oils. I'm not straightening my hair until graduation rolls around.

Mrs Jones
    Sincerly yours,
    Jalissa <3
  • KurlyPrincessKurlyPrincess Posts: 1,847Registered Users
    When I straighten my hair...uhem. Not to brag. But it looks freakin' awesome! :D Everyone says it looks naturally straight. It's shiny, it has body, and it has movement. : ) I love the way it feels
    <3 Our love is like the wind; I can't see it. But I can feel it. <3
    When I straighten my hair...uhem. Not to brag. But it looks freakin' awesome! :D Everyone says it looks naturally straight. It's shiny, it has body, and it has movement. : ) I love the way it feels

mine look naturally straight when I straightened mine too that was until I over did it and fried it.

Routine!
    Shampoo n/a
  • murrrcatmurrrcat Posts: 9,596Registered Users
    When other people do my hair it looks naturally straight and silky but when I straighten it it looks like crap. I don't Care either way anymore because I leave it curly.
    tumblr_mji9u1Fwza1rh1wv4o1_500.jpg
  • curlylarucurlylaru Banned Posts: 143Banned Users
    OK so I have this friend who was beautiful red wavy/curly hair but she has straighted it a lot lately now it looks fried and she loves my curly hair how can i let her know that if she takes care of her hair it will look way better.

If she's just complimenting your hair and not asking you for advise on how to change her own hair why bother saying anything about it? Obviously that's how she likes to wear her hair.

If she's asking for hair advise tell her the truth about what you think she needs to do to get the looks she's desiring which in this case is to stop frying her hair.

Yeah, mine too. My hair looks healthy straight or curly and feels softer straight.
    Ok so this morning at church she had her have curly and I told her about this site and that I like her hair curly and she said she will check out this site but she likes straightening her hair because of how it feels. If you ask me when I strighten my hair it feels limp and has no movement.

If that's the way she likes her hair you should respect that. She has to walk around with her hair not you so she's the one who's opinion about it really matters.
    she has natural curls but straightens then curls it

Routine!
    Shampoo n/a

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file