Nicht schlecht

marxmarx Registered Users Posts: 52
Nice improvement.

I'm not a curly myself either. I'm an Indonesian with a thick wavy hair. I didn't really hate my hair. It's just that it was sometimes annoying. But these last years I've been embracing it. I get compliments from people, and I have to admit, sometimes it looks amazing after I go out of bed or after showering. Three weeks ago I found a good solution to keep the texture to some extent: mousse. :) Before that I used gel and it weighed the hair down too much.

Keep up the good work!

Mark
according to Fia's.

Comments

• marxmarx Registered Users Posts: 52
    I just looked at the celebs photos, and my hair looks like Adrian Grenier and Heath Ledger. Definitely no curls.

Mark
    according to Fia's.
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    We welcome wavies as well as curlies!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • marxmarx Registered Users Posts: 52
    Thanks Gretchen!

Now I don't really know what kind of hair I actually have. I definitely have curls, but they are sometimes mixed with waves. I dunno.

I've been having relatively long hair (for a guy) these last couple of months, and I discovered that after swimming I get a very nice texture. Do you have any idea how to achieve this without going swimming?

After reading my first post here I remembered that I used to use some mousse. Perhaps that'll help?

Thanks!

Grüsse,

Marx
    according to Fia's.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file