CurlTalk

Baby Boy Clothes

FieryCurlsFieryCurls Posts: 2,904Registered Users
I am so excited about the clothes that I have gotten for baby boy that I just wanted to share.

DSCF6880-vi.jpg

DSCF6881-vi.jpg

DSCF6883-vi.jpg

DSCF6885-vi.jpg

DSCF6886-vi.jpg

DSCF6887-vi.jpg

DSCF6889-vi.jpg
2qhtm5.png

WNckm6.png

Comments

• subbrocksubbrock Posts: 8,212Registered Users
    cute stuff! as the mother of 2 girls people usually look at me crazy when i say this, but i think boys clothes are much cuter than girl clothes!
  • NessyNessy Posts: 788Registered Users
    Super cute! Congrats on the upcoming baby boy!

I'm having a boy in 5 wks and I got a bunch of really cute outfits too - can't wait to put them on the little guy :).
  • FieryCurlsFieryCurls Posts: 2,904Registered Users
    subbrock wrote: »
    cute stuff! as the mother of 2 girls people usually look at me crazy when i say this, but i think boys clothes are much cuter than girl clothes!

I am finding that cute clothes are much harder to find for the boy than for the girl. I do stick with certain stores(ON, Children's Place, BabyGap, Carter's, etc) for my girl, but I can still find something that I like in most stores. I am really only finding stuff that I like in those stores for the boy. I am so not a sports or car person!
    2qhtm5.png

WNckm6.png
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,258Registered Users
    Really cute stuff!

I think most infant clothes are cute.as.hell, for either gender. I so enjoyed shopping for, and dressing, all of my babies.

I prefer girl clothes for toddlers though. It gets harder to find cute boy stuff as they get bigger. Everything is trucks or sports or trains, or biker-ish with skulls and flames. Yuck. And someone seems to have made the decision that all boys from 4 to 12 must wear striped t-shirts every day of their lives.