We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

two topics and a question

Two topics to discuss and then a question. First is about rinsing. I found that the way i apply and rinse out a product effects the overall result. I mean the way in which i tilt my head while rinsing and the way and direction in which i apply styler. My hair is rather short now, about an inch and a 1/2 in length , so I know applying styler differs i used to tilt my head upside down and smooth scrunch my product in.
Second is I'm having a hard time resisting touching my hair while it's drying and also not applying more product while it is drying. I feel compelled to touch it or add more of another cream, gel or spray. My question is about devacurl set up and above. From those who would know, would i or should experience any problems with using this product while my hair is at the length, about an inch and 1/2, that it is. Since I can't really scrunch my hair right now...I can't find a way to apply it, i think I'm just wasting it.
2c, CG, soft, managed, curly-From NEPA
:male::female::binky::angel13:
MAX GREEN ALCHEMY
MOPTOP
MOP-C CUrL
INNERSENSE ORGANIC BEAUTY
JESSICURL
CURLJUNKIE
DEVACURL
(BUMBLE, AUBREY ORGANICS, JANE CARTER)

Comments

• darcurldarcurl Posts: 586Registered Users
    Yeah so does anybody know some tips on how to use a pomade like devacurl set up and above on a shorter cut hair?
    2c, CG, soft, managed, curly-From NEPA
    :male::female::binky::angel13:
    MAX GREEN ALCHEMY
    MOPTOP
    MOP-C CUrL
    INNERSENSE ORGANIC BEAUTY
    JESSICURL
    CURLJUNKIE
    DEVACURL
    (BUMBLE, AUBREY ORGANICS, JANE CARTER)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list