We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

salicylic acid

Does anyone know anything about salicylic acid and curly hair? I have type 4, porous, fine hair, and seborrheic dermatitis. I want to try not using shampoo but I can only go 2 days before I have to wash because of the burning itch and crusty flakes. In the past the Tgel shampoo cleaned my scalp really well but I didn't know if it would remove silicone or dry out my already dry hair.

Comments

• curlykristxcurlykristx Posts: 445Registered Users
    have u ever tried the Selson Blue shampoo with scrubbing beads? Its a clear gel shampoo with blue beads and has 2% salicylic acid. Its great and its suprisingly gentle it just gives a great deep clean but is great with dandruff,itch and flakes.
  • jaydenisejaydenise Posts: 6Registered Users
    i have to try this. i'm about to scratch my scalp to shreds from the dandruff.
  • curlykristxcurlykristx Posts: 445Registered Users
    Yup it works great my son and hubby use it because it cleans so well,but doesnt give you dry squeaky hair.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file