CurlTalk

Henna (TATTOO) with Pictures!!!!

PocahontasPocahontas Posts: 98Registered Users
Ok so I totally understand this has nothing to do with curly hair so don't give me veal about it. Lol

I was thinking of getting henna which is popular in Indian culture a lot of my friends are Indian and I see they have it, but that's not why I want it I think its very pretty and I love Indian culture also I was a adopted my grandmother is Indian and passed away & I want to honor her in some way but my question is should I just get it temporarily or a permanent Benjamin tattoo... What are you guys honest thoughts?

Picture 1. I really love the look its really feminine & pretty

Picture 2. I love the colors :)

Picture 3. I love the design and was thinking of getting that design but was sure of the colors I wanted to use.

Picture 4. I really really LOVE THE LOOK on both sides. =D

Which do you think I should get?

Comments

• rosewater2rosewater2 Posts: 43Registered Users
    Recently cut off 4-6 ins of chemically treated hair.
    My hair is a type 4 with precious little coil definition, and it is off black and almost completely virgin.

I have been around NC.com off and on since 1999.
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 19,235Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    I just got a henna tattoo last week and I love it. I have lots of regular tats but I love the ability to change things up with henna.
    I think you should get a henna one before deciding on anything permanent.
    As for colors, I have heard bad things about the additives used to make other colors besides the regular orange/brown color so you might want to look into that.
    Of the ones you pictured, I love #4!
    --I'm located in Western PA.
    --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, started going grey in late 2005.
    --My hair is 3B with some 3A, texture-medium/fine, porosity-normal except for the ends which are porous, elasticity-normal.
    --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, oils, honey, vinegar.
    --My CG and grey hair progress -- http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html
  • PocahontasPocahontas Posts: 98Registered Users
    Thanks so much for your input, and yeah black has some of the same ingredients as gasoline so yea I'll probably just do brown or Orange :) but I do love #4
  • PocahontasPocahontas Posts: 98Registered Users
    Thanks sweetie