We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Spiral Solutions

Does anyone know if these products will be available again soon? I couldn't find it at curlmart and her website doesn't say anything except they were hoping to reopen in July.

Comments

• rbbrbb Posts: 4,210Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    in two other threads about this i and another member reported that shantelle is having problems but hopes to be back soon. the other person said she is hoping in early sept.
    i am running very low on the dd, and my hair definitely should not be without it for very long!

3a, some 2c & 3b, medium texture, porosity normal, low elasticity :-(
    washing/cowashing, conditioning, protein tx: curl junkie products
    leave in:curl junkie conditioners and treatments as leave in
    styling: curl junkie 
    sealants - jane carter nourish & shine
  • wavyonewavyone Posts: 219Registered Users
    I've been dying to try these products..checking her site about once/wk with no luck. Hopefully, it will be up and running soon!
    2a or b, highlighted, fine hair but lots of it
    Modified CG since 6/11

Low Poo: CJ Daily Fix
    Co-Wash: DevaCurl No Poo
    Rinse Out: CJ Beauticurls Strengthening Conditioner or Deva One C
    DT: CJ Rehab
    Stylers: Deva Heaven in Hair as a Leave-in, followed by Arc Angel
    SOTC: CJ CIAB
  • SusieQinSusieQin Posts: 212Registered Users
    I'm running out of almost everything, most importantly Catlin's Condish which my hair love 100 times more than anything I've ever found. Soooo... Yeah, I'm sorry to hear about problems I really hope to see some SS products soon! I have a big order for her!
    CG Since 2010
    Hair Attributes: Mixed 2 with 3A undergrowth & no root curl.
    Fine, Thin, Easily Manipulated, Easily Styled, Easy to Frizz, and Easy to damage.

Favorites: CJ Daily Fix, CJ Rehab, Anything Spiral Solutions, Darcy Botanicals Pumpkin Seed

New Goals To restore my hair after dying it twice in two weeks. Learning more about products found in the stores to fit my tight budget. I'm still working on trying to grow out my hair.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file