We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Las Vegas?

jessahjessah Posts: 95Registered Users
I'm a wavy and would love to find someone here in Vegas who can help me with my hair. Anyone out here? :)
Stopped fighting the pregnancy induced waves (9 year battle) and became natural 5/11
2a/b? fine, low porosity
co wash- say yes to carrots, strawberries and cream Vo5
low poo- Lor'eal ever pure
leave in- burt bees very volumizing watered down
gel- beautiful curls wavy-curly, LA looks sport
scrunch and pump works for me

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 8,979Administrators, Moderators Administrator

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • nycurlygirlnycurlygirl Posts: 5Registered Users
    Danielle Green is fantastic with curls, but I have very curly hair. I'm sure she's great with waves as well. SHe takes her time, likes to educate her clients & is very good. Here is a link to her blog: Danielle Green at Cut Me Loose with Sola Salons
  • jessahjessah Posts: 95Registered Users
    Thank you! I appreciate the responses :) I'll have to give her a call. I'm a bit nervous... It's my first cut as a wavy :D
    Stopped fighting the pregnancy induced waves (9 year battle) and became natural 5/11
    2a/b? fine, low porosity
    co wash- say yes to carrots, strawberries and cream Vo5
    low poo- Lor'eal ever pure
    leave in- burt bees very volumizing watered down
    gel- beautiful curls wavy-curly, LA looks sport
    scrunch and pump works for me

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file