CurlTalk

Dear Lord! Why didn't someone tell me roasted green beans were so good?!?

The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,738Registered Users
They are that good. I mean, delicious! And I don't even really like green beans normally. But I need to eat more veggies.

Oven Roasted Green Beans, Cooks Illustrated
montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.

Comments

• theliothelio Posts: 5,374Registered Users
    All veggies are good roasted. I dont ever like cauliflower(sp?) but its good roasted.

Welcome to the roasted side!!!
  • ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users
    I'm trying this recipe today, now that it's finally cool enough to turn on my oven again.
  • SparklyCurlsSparklyCurls Posts: 163Registered Users
    Delicious! I love oven roasted vegetables of any kind.

Another favorite is oven roasted asparagus or oven roasted kale chips - they don't look pretty when done but taste out of this world!

• The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,738Registered Users
    ninja dog wrote: »
    I'm trying this recipe today, now that it's finally cool enough to turn on my oven again.
    How did you like them?
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • nynaeve77nynaeve77 Posts: 7,135Registered Users
    Phoenix wrote: »
    They are that good. I mean, delicious! And I don't even really like green beans normally. But I need to eat more veggies.

Oven Roasted Green Beans, Cooks Illustrated
    I made those a couple days ago. It's my favorite way to eat green beans. They taste way sweeter than if they're just steamed.
    "Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas

My fotki: /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fnynaeve77%2F" class="Popup
    Password: orphanannie
  • SparklyCurlsSparklyCurls Posts: 163Registered Users
    Today I made oven roasted broccoli - it was another OMG moment!

• sew and sewsew and sew Posts: 3,443Registered Users
    Hmm...I'll definitely have to try this!
    “It was only a sunny smile and little it cost in the giving but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.” - F. Scott Fitzgerald

3B ■ Medium/Course ■ High Porosity