CurlTalk

Is Curlmart always like this?

I've placed 3 orders from there. All 3 in late November/early December. All 3 orders were messed up. First one was missing my Angell and second one was missing my [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Jessicurl-Weekly-Deep-Conditioning-Treatment-p-106.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=jessicurl-weekly-deep-conditioner-treatment]Jessicurl Weekly Deep conditioner[/buylink]. I called and they said they would fix it. a week went by and nothing. another 1 and still nothing. So I called again and this girl was extremely helpful but said she didn't see where there had been a problem :? :evil: I told her I called and she said she would fix it. So within 4 days I received my Angell and [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Jessicurl-Weekly-Deep-Conditioning-Treatment-p-106.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=jessicurl-weekly-deep-conditioner-treatment]Jessicurl WDT[/buylink] plus an extra Angell. Then the 3rd order arrives and I got alot of stuff so I just now was getting around to using my B&A gel. Went to get it a few minutes ago and its the protein conditioner not the get? :evil:

Are they always this unorganized? I don't want more conditioner! I want the gel! Thanks for letting me rant
2c, 3a and 3b combined. I think anyway
Love Activate poo, Jessicurl too shea and aloeba as a leave in, Curls spiral cream(old version) and milkshake!!

Comments

• DelmaDelma Posts: 1,121Registered Users
    Have you emailed Gretchen or Michelle about this? They are generally very eager to fix any wrongdoing as far as orders are concerned
  • cgsamcocgsamco Posts: 129Registered Users
    No, how do I email them?
    Love Activate poo, Jessicurl too shea and aloeba as a leave in, Curls spiral cream(old version) and milkshake!!
  • KurleeKurlee Posts: 1,354Registered Users
    I have ordered many times at CurlMart and I got the wrong thing once. They ended up sending me the right thing for free. I got to keep both.
    I have only very good things to say about Curlmart.

Like Delma said, e-mail Gretchen or Michelle and I am sure they will fix it for you.

ETA: gretchen@naturallycurly.com

• KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users
    I have only great things to say about Curlmart as well. You must have had an unlucky streak with them. I'm sure they will remedy the situation, and I hope you have better luck in the future.
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • BlissBliss Posts: 125Registered Users
    Ive only ordered once....but it went smoothly
    so far i haven't had any problems
    We will have to repent in this generation not merely for the vitriolic words and actions of the bad people, but for the appalling silence of the good people. ~.Martin Luther King Jr
  • medusahairmedusahair Posts: 3,515Registered Users
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.curlmart.com%2Fstore%2Fhelp.php%3Fsection%3Dcontactus%26amp%3Bmode%3Dupdate" class="Popup

As with most places that take orders online there is a contact us link at the top of the curlmart page.

They are always very fast to help me when I contact them. So far they've never once made a mistake on my order but I made a mistake and I contacted them and they corrected it for me. Their customer service is absolutely wonderful
    2c/3a?
    Low porosity, medium texture.
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2FMedusahair%2F" class="Popup

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!
  • pro211pro211 Posts: 110Registered Users
    I've had nothing but outstanding customer service from Curlmart . My orders are always perfect and they ship so fast .
    I'm sure if you contact them they will fix the conditioner /gel problem.
  • icequeenicequeen Posts: 590Registered Users
    A top notch company. I can't say enough positive about Michelle and Gretchen. They will fix things if you contact them.
    3a Colored, Layered
    Currently loving:
    Cond: CJ Strengthing, Marie Dean, CJ Curl Rehab
    Leave -In: Marie Dean Red Clover, Coconut Lime Detangler and just about the entire line, CJ Rehab
    Gelly: UFDCM, Paul Brown Geletine Goo
    Towel - HG - Curls Like Us

Always use the "Icequeen" method for products
  • NeedSleepNeedSleep Posts: 102Registered Users
    CurlMart has the BEST customer servie of any online shop I've ever dealt with (and I've dealt many)
    password: wavy
  • kimmyckimmyc Posts: 551Registered Users
    I love curlmart and have only had great CS from them. I say e-mail Gretchen because if I've ever had a question or concern, that's what I've done and it's always been resolved within a day.
    2b/3a, primarily use Jessicurl and DevaCurl products, Curls Hair Tea conditioner and various gels. I'm modified CG-ish since 5/04.
    Thanks everyone :)
  • SuZenSuZen Posts: 1,595Registered Users
    Such a shame that you had a bad experience! I've ordered many times and have never had any mistakes. I'm sure Gretchen/Michelle will straighten things out for you.
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 8,424Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    cgsamco wrote:
    I've placed 3 orders from there. All 3 in late November/early December. All 3 orders were messed up. First one was missing my Angell and second one was missing my [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Jessicurl-Weekly-Deep-Conditioning-Treatment-p-106.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=jessicurl-weekly-deep-conditioner-treatment]Jessicurl Weekly Deep conditioner[/buylink]. I called and they said they would fix it. a week went by and nothing. another 1 and still nothing. So I called again and this girl was extremely helpful but said she didn't see where there had been a problem :? :evil: I told her I called and she said she would fix it. So within 4 days I received my Angell and [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Jessicurl-Weekly-Deep-Conditioning-Treatment-p-106.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=jessicurl-weekly-deep-conditioner-treatment]Jessicurl WDT[/buylink] plus an extra Angell. Then the 3rd order arrives and I got alot of stuff so I just now was getting around to using my B&A gel. Went to get it a few minutes ago and its the protein conditioner not the get? :evil:

Are they always this unorganized? I don't want more conditioner! I want the gel! Thanks for letting me rant

Ugh. I'm mortified. I'm so very sorry. I promise; we're not idiots, though I can see where you might think we are. Please call (888-249-9250) or email curlmart@naturallycurly.com, and we'll get you fixed up. Again, our deepest apologies.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
    Thank you so much for responding! :) I will call the number you gave!!

Cecilia
  • SmallFrySmallFry Posts: 614Registered Users
    I haven't had any problems. Well except for shipping pricing but Gretchen caught it beforehand and fixed it no prob. She even pointed it out to me and fixed it all on her own. I was very pleased with the customer service. Sorry that happened to you.
    Lotsa 3c curls
    Curly Journey Album
    Updated 2009 and 2010 pics
    Hair Journal/Products

It's not about having what you want, it's about Wanting what you have
  • Kgrl17Kgrl17 Posts: 137Registered Users
    I've never had a problem either. It seems like you just had bad luck with a few of your orders. Mine always have come very fast and I've never had a problem!
    For some reason I couldn't get through today so I just sent Curlmart an email. Hope someone replys soon.

Again, I appreciate the replies everyone!
    Just wanted to say I got a call and an email from curlmart today saying they were going to take care of the mess up immediately!! :)

Thanks for everyones input!! :D
  • laurabeth33laurabeth33 Posts: 1,443Registered Users
    cgsamco wrote:
    Just wanted to say I got a call and an email from curlmart today saying they were going to take care of the mess up immediately!! :)

Thanks for everyones input!! :D

A call AND an email sounds very CurlMart-y. They're great about stuff like that--making sure to reach you and put your mind at ease. Glad you got hold of them so they could make it right. I knew it would all work out. :D
    2b w/ some 3a
    product tester geek