hair growth serums that work

Hi guys!

I've been trying to grow out my fine 3a slightly down the back hair for awhile, and it seems to have hit a standstill the past few months. I'm young (almost 21), eat a very healthy diet, get enough protein and array of nutrients and everything, and I exercise daily, so I have that going for me, but it still seems to be unusually slow going. I was looking at hair growth serums on CurlMart, and I found BeeMine Hair Growth Strawberry Kiwi Serum, which loooked great and affordable, but then I read on the ingredients that it has sulfur, which I'm allergic to. Does anyone know of a good, affordable (sulfur-free) alternative that is also alcohol-, paraben-, silicone-, and sulfate-free? Those ingredients don't generally seem to be an issue in the hair growth department because most of the other products that I found on CurlMart just seem to be concoctions of oils, but they're all so expensive! If anyone knows of a good, affordable hair growth serum that won't give me an anaphylactic reaction, I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks! :happy10:
-->3a/some 2c underneath; long, fine (porosity?); plop, no heat, CG since 07/11<--
Day 1: NoPoo, One Condition, KCKT, Mop Lift, Recoil, AnGel
Day 2: Mister Right
Day 3: Mister Right/KC Gloss Pomade for the frizzies
Days 4/5/6: repeat Days 1/2/3
Day 7: LowPoo, Suave ES

Comments

• FmasuhrFmasuhr Posts: 1,354Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    well ive decided to grow my hair out as well, ive heard that rosemary works really well, tea or oil, cause i couldnt find any ive made my own oil. i picked same fresh rosemary n poured warmed EVOO over it. im going to use it tomorrow night as a hot oil treatment and message my scalp with it.
    y dont you like using oils? oils are great for curly hair, if you dont wanna use it as an oil, get same rosemary tea and use it as a final rinse leave it in and message your scalp while its still wet.
    hope that helps :)

my hair: 3b, high porosity, high density and coarse hair (i think i finally figured that all out)
    my hair loves conditioner only styling!
    Oils and my own procuts are my hairs best friend
    my hair goal length is bra strap length when curly.
    :hello1:
  • capellifelicicapellifelici Posts: 26Registered Users
    Hey thank you! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. But I will try the rosemary, either in an oil or a tea. Save me some money that way too, haha :-)
    -->3a/some 2c underneath; long, fine (porosity?); plop, no heat, CG since 07/11<--
    Day 1: NoPoo, One Condition, KCKT, Mop Lift, Recoil, AnGel
    Day 2: Mister Right
    Day 3: Mister Right/KC Gloss Pomade for the frizzies
    Days 4/5/6: repeat Days 1/2/3
    Day 7: LowPoo, Suave ES
  • FmasuhrFmasuhr Posts: 1,354Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    haha no worries, ive just picked a handful of rosemary and peppermints, (meant to help growth as well.....) and ive poured hot water over it, ill use it as a rinse tonight. ive also made same rosemary oil. i just picked fresh rosemary and poured EVOO over it and let sit for a week. and i use that when ever i need oil for my hair :) good luck!

my hair: 3b, high porosity, high density and coarse hair (i think i finally figured that all out)
    my hair loves conditioner only styling!
    Oils and my own procuts are my hairs best friend
    my hair goal length is bra strap length when curly.
    :hello1:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file