Fmasuhr! :)

I know you PM'ed me, and I tried to PM you back, but it said something like you didn't accept PMs or something, so it wouldn't let me send it. So I didn't want you to think I was ignoring you! Ha ha! In answer to your question, my hair is red naturally. It's been that color my whole life! :) Why, do you have red hair, too? :)
Type 2c/3a with lots of hair and a super sensitive scalp! Med/slightly coarse texture, low porosity and elasticity.

Favorite...
Low poo: Organix TTM, Essential Wholesale Free & Clean
RO/LI: TN, GFTN, YTC
Stylers: EcoStylers, GF Curl Shaping Gel, Aussie Aussome Volume Mousse & Instant Freeze Gel, GFPC, LALNC, La Bella Lots of Curls, Apricot Oil, KMFUM, AO B5DG
Extras: sugar scrubs, AVG washes, pre-poos with EVCO, oiling scalp before washes, plopping, gelatin PT.
Mod-CG since 12/1/10! :happy7:

Comments

• FmasuhrFmasuhr Posts: 1,354Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    yea i do :) yours looks alot like mine, curly n red! i used to HATE it, but its easier to work with it then to fight it. woow nice to meet another red curly :) you have beautiful hair btw :)

my hair: 3b, high porosity, high density and coarse hair (i think i finally figured that all out)
    my hair loves conditioner only styling!
    Oils and my own procuts are my hairs best friend
    my hair goal length is bra strap length when curly.
    :hello1:
  • wavynwild16wavynwild16 Posts: 2,121Registered Users
    Fmasuhr wrote: »
    yea i do :) yours looks alot like mine, curly n red! i used to HATE it, but its easier to work with it then to fight it. woow nice to meet another red curly :) you have beautiful hair btw :)

Oh, awesome!!! Another red-headed curly! You don't see a whole lot of people like us walking around, so it's fun meeting someone like that! :) Ha, sometimes I hate my hair, too. I think I feel like I stick out too much. ;) But lots of random people come up to tell me they LOVE my hair color and wish they could get their hair that color out of a box...I have a friend who told me she would kill for my hair color (jokingly, of course ;))! So, I feel better about it now! And thank you very much for the hair compliment! :D You made my day!
    Type 2c/3a with lots of hair and a super sensitive scalp! Med/slightly coarse texture, low porosity and elasticity.

Favorite...
    Low poo: Organix TTM, Essential Wholesale Free & Clean
    RO/LI: TN, GFTN, YTC
    Stylers: EcoStylers, GF Curl Shaping Gel, Aussie Aussome Volume Mousse & Instant Freeze Gel, GFPC, LALNC, La Bella Lots of Curls, Apricot Oil, KMFUM, AO B5DG
    Extras: sugar scrubs, AVG washes, pre-poos with EVCO, oiling scalp before washes, plopping, gelatin PT.
    Mod-CG since 12/1/10! :happy7:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file