How do I see who "liked" my posts?

CheetaraCheetara Posts: 2,182Registered Users Curl Neophyte
When I click on that notification it brings me to some page which logs me out of CurlTalk. What's up with that?

whatupwiththat.jpg
Sort of CG sometimes, but not really
2B, medium? normal porosity and elasticity?

Cleansers -
Suave Clarifying, Philosophy Happy Birthday Beautiful

Stylers - BRHG, re:coil, Ion Hairspray

I live in the NYC area.


Comments

  • itsiliiiitsiliii Posts: 340Registered Users
    Idk I had the same problems! Our profiles just be derping :/
    cat...im a kitty cat...and i dance dance dance :blob7:
    2B/2C hair! :thumbup:

    Shampoo: GTTT, SheaMoisture
    Condish Tresemme naturals, GFTN
    DT: Lustrasilk + honey :)
    LI: KCKT, GVP CB
    Styling products: Ouidad CC, TIGI Catwalk, KCCC, PaulMitchell Sculpting Foam
    Oils: Coconut
  • KurlyPrincessKurlyPrincess Posts: 1,847Registered Users
    yeah, I like the like thingy, but it's annoying that you can't see who "liked" your post unless you randomly stumble upon it..
    <3 Our love is like the wind; I can't see it. But I can feel it. <3
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    So clicking on the "liker"'s pink link takes you to her profile page.
    You can click your back button to get back to CurlTalk.

    Interesting, about revealing "likes" in a different way... we can definitely look into figuring something out.

    Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

    You are beautiful!
  • CheetaraCheetara Posts: 2,182Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Gretchen wrote: »
    So clicking on the "liker"'s pink link takes you to her profile page.
    You can click your back button to get back to CurlTalk.

    Interesting, about revealing "likes" in a different way... we can definitely look into figuring something out.

    I was actually referring to the notification thingy at the top of the page under "Welcome, Cheetara." When I clicked on Notifications then likes I expected to get a list of my comments that people liked. But instead it brought me to my own user profile and logged me out of CurlTalk. Maybe I was confused as to what the notification was supposed to show.
    Sort of CG sometimes, but not really
    2B, medium? normal porosity and elasticity?

    Cleansers -
    Suave Clarifying, Philosophy Happy Birthday Beautiful

    Stylers - BRHG, re:coil, Ion Hairspray

    I live in the NYC area.


  • BekkaPooBekkaPoo Posts: 3,861Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Cheetara wrote: »
    Gretchen wrote: »
    So clicking on the "liker"'s pink link takes you to her profile page.
    You can click your back button to get back to CurlTalk.

    Interesting, about revealing "likes" in a different way... we can definitely look into figuring something out.

    I was actually referring to the notification thingy at the top of the page under "Welcome, Cheetara." When I clicked on Notifications then likes I expected to get a list of my comments that people liked. But instead it brought me to my own user profile and logged me out of CurlTalk. Maybe I was confused as to what the notification was supposed to show.

    I get the same thing, minus the site logging me out.
    "The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everybody else."
    "...rationality is not necessary to sell things.."
    My staples: Mane n Tail (cowash), Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine (leave in condish), Grapeseed oil or shea butter (sealing), Organic Root Stimulator Elasticitea (leave-in condish & light hold)
  • spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I get the same thing as well, but not the logging out.

    It would be nice to click Notifications>Likes and see a list of what comment was liked and who liked it.

    Also, unless I have a comment that has been liked it doesn't say "Notifications" any longer it just says "Private Messages" like it did before the change.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

    Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • KurlyPrincessKurlyPrincess Posts: 1,847Registered Users
    @spring1onu, if you don't have any notifications, unread messages, likes, group invites, etc. then it will just show the private messages thingy..
    <3 Our love is like the wind; I can't see it. But I can feel it. <3
  • asianrunnerasianrunner Posts: 2,251Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Yup when I click on the notification it takes me to my profile page which is annoying. Doesn't log me out though.
    Coarse texture, normal-high porosity, normal elasticity (Komaza Care), very weak waves
    cleanser: Redken Fresh Curls Shampoo, CJ Daily Fix

    rinse out: GVP Conditioning Balm, CJ Beauticurls, CJ Smoothing

    jellies/creams: CR Curl Maker, KCCC
    gels: CJ CQ, CJ Pattern Pusha, BRHG

  • ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I lost all my "likes" somehow. Had to start fresh and hope for the best.

    I don't get logged out, though.
  • spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I'm just not clicking until we get word that it's "fixed". If they even consider it broken... (I do)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

    Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • MojoDojoMojoDojo Posts: 702Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Nice to know I'm not the only one who can't see who "Liked" my posts (or which ones were liked even). I hope they change it, because for me, it's a useless button right now that just takes me to my profile page.
    I AM THE NEANDERTHAL SLAYER!!!
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    We do have it on the list to address: we are taking a look at a lot of the profile page items in early 2012, and will look at it then. Wish we could get to it sooner, but our list is so long!

    Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

    You are beautiful!
  • spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Thanks Gretchen!

    It's certainly doesn't rank as super important, but it's good to know y'all will consider looking into it. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

    Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • sweetmx85sweetmx85 Posts: 1,017Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    BekkaPoo wrote: »
    Cheetara wrote: »
    Gretchen wrote: »
    So clicking on the "liker"'s pink link takes you to her profile page.
    You can click your back button to get back to CurlTalk.

    Interesting, about revealing "likes" in a different way... we can definitely look into figuring something out.

    I was actually referring to the notification thingy at the top of the page under "Welcome, Cheetara." When I clicked on Notifications then likes I expected to get a list of my comments that people liked. But instead it brought me to my own user profile and logged me out of CurlTalk. Maybe I was confused as to what the notification was supposed to show.

    I get the same thing, minus the site logging me out.
    ditto



    Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
    Blog:www.curlygirlie85.blogspot.com
    YouTube: www.youtube.com/sophiams85
    my blog
    http://curlygirlie85.blogspot.com/
    Its a beauty, natural hair, food, family, and life all combined into one blog. I took a break from it for awhile but I recently started blogging again and Im addicted!

    my tumblr natural inspirations and beauty: http://sophiams85.tumblr.com/

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I still haven't clicked mine! :lol:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

    Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • happynappyhappyhappynappyhappy Posts: 122Registered Users
    Cheetara wrote: »
    When I click on that notification it brings me to some page which logs me out of CurlTalk. What's up with that?

    whatupwiththat.jpg
    me too are they fixing it soon
    4a in the top of my head/3c in the back of my head
    Last relaxer July 1st ,2011 :happy2:
    Big chop September 30th ,2011 :angry5:

    http://www.youtube.com/user/Naturalafrochick?feature=guide
    follow me on twitter @Naturalafrochic

    showing off my twa for now!!

    uawe6vf1c.png
    ziwjh0re4.png
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    It's on the list, but the list is pretty long, alas.

    Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

    You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file