ArganMagic Nourishing Hair Cream

GreatcurlsGreatcurls Posts: 1,784Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
I like to wait a month or a season before commenting on a hair product, but there are times when I can't wait! ArganMagic Nourishing Hair Cream is one of those products. It is a leave-in styling cream. I came across this product when I bought the Restorative Hair Mask, which is wonderful for porous hair!

I did use a moisturizing leave-in prior since stylers alone can be drying to my hair unless I place it on sopping wet hair. I followed the directions the first time, knowing that the results would not be good. I always need more than the recommended amount. If your hair is fine or you have an oily scalp, then following the directions would be fine.

The second time I used it, my hair was almost perfect: I had a tiny bit of flaking in a few twists because I put too much on them, but the rest of the hair was just right. So, I combined some water with a little oil and scrunched out the flakes.

Results: Plump, shiny, moisturized, smooth and silky twists and later, twist-outs. The hold was a medium hold, and the definition was wonderful. My twists looked fresh (when covered at night) for the 3 days, and my twist-outs looked fresh for 4 days. People commented that my hair looked healthy, thick and soft.

Consistency: It is a thick cream in which a small amount goes a long way. To prevent flakes, make sure you have equal amounts of water or leave-in in your hair. For me, my gauge was if it became foamy in my hair, there was not enough. If it became sticky, it was too much.

Recommended:
All curlies with all hair types, textures, and porosities. You may have to customize the use, but it I think you will like it.

Where to purchase: CVS stores or online. Warning: buy the line at CVS--it's cheaper! I paid $8 w/tax at CVS while on line it's $15 without shipping.
Mod CG-Naturally Highly Porous and Dry
 *This list is not exhaustive...
CoWash: various
DT: various
Leave-in: 100% Mafura butter, Shima Hair Leave-in 
Stylers: MoroccanOil Curl Defining Cream, various
Spritz/Sealant:not now
*experimenting and loving it!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights