ArganMagic Nourishing Hair Cream

GreatcurlsGreatcurls Posts: 1,784Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
I like to wait a month or a season before commenting on a hair product, but there are times when I can't wait! ArganMagic Nourishing Hair Cream is one of those products. It is a leave-in styling cream. I came across this product when I bought the Restorative Hair Mask, which is wonderful for porous hair!

I did use a moisturizing leave-in prior since stylers alone can be drying to my hair unless I place it on sopping wet hair. I followed the directions the first time, knowing that the results would not be good. I always need more than the recommended amount. If your hair is fine or you have an oily scalp, then following the directions would be fine.

The second time I used it, my hair was almost perfect: I had a tiny bit of flaking in a few twists because I put too much on them, but the rest of the hair was just right. So, I combined some water with a little oil and scrunched out the flakes.

Results: Plump, shiny, moisturized, smooth and silky twists and later, twist-outs. The hold was a medium hold, and the definition was wonderful. My twists looked fresh (when covered at night) for the 3 days, and my twist-outs looked fresh for 4 days. People commented that my hair looked healthy, thick and soft.

Consistency: It is a thick cream in which a small amount goes a long way. To prevent flakes, make sure you have equal amounts of water or leave-in in your hair. For me, my gauge was if it became foamy in my hair, there was not enough. If it became sticky, it was too much.

All curlies with all hair types, textures, and porosities. You may have to customize the use, but it I think you will like it.

Where to purchase: CVS stores or online. Warning: buy the line at CVS--it's cheaper! I paid $8 w/tax at CVS while on line it's $15 without shipping.
Mod CG-Naturally Highly Porous and Dry
 *This list is not exhaustive...
CoWash: various
DT: various
Leave-in: 100% Mafura butter, Shima Hair Leave-in 
Stylers: MoroccanOil Curl Defining Cream, various
Spritz/Sealant:not now
*experimenting and loving it!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file