5 month success!

TriciatheTerribleTriciatheTerrible Registered Users Posts: 45
Okay, so I don't exactly have "before" pictures to share with you all at the moment but I did have a fantastic hair day yesterday (and for the past few days to be honest with you) and I know I couldn't have done it with out all of your help.
soooo, success day picture...

:wav:

I cropped my friend out of this one but I kept my good buddy Angus in.. I went to the Renaissance Fair yesterday, ignore the squinty eyes. Can you actually see my hair?
Okay, so one pictures isn't that great...and it's only the front, but believe me, it looked fantastic! I'll be sure to get better ones up as soon as possible.
2a/2b
fine-normal strands
thick hair
Mod CG since April 2011

Comments

• chichilachichila Registered Users Posts: 22
    Congrats! I recently started cg and hope my hair will look as nice as yours!:happy7:
  • TriciatheTerribleTriciatheTerrible Registered Users Posts: 45
    Good luck! It took my hair a bit of time to adjust and readjust to the CG method, occasionally I did a modified CG but my hair couldn't really handle it...it was all poufy and undefined. So be sure to try both and see what works best!
    2a/2b
    fine-normal strands
    thick hair
    Mod CG since April 2011
  • hippiechic81hippiechic81 Registered Users Posts: 1,239
    I adore the Renn Faire!!!! Keep up the good work!!!:glasses7:
    2a, fine-med. text, normal porosity (I think)

[FONT=Going back and forth between Herbal Essence Don't Fade On Me shampoo and condish and L'oreal Sulfate Free shampoo

Stylers-
    - Not Your Mother's Curl Cream, La Bella Sports Gel, Aussie Sprunch Spray

[/COLOR][/FONT] My waves are finally getting stronger thanks to weekly PTs and longer hair in general. Still trying to grow it out though!:headbang:

mod-CG since December '10

I have Celiac's Disease so no gluten please!

My hair is basically my hobby!!

http://balancedbeauty.blogspot.com/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file