CurlTalk

Going to try and have a baby

NaturalBeauty79NaturalBeauty79 Posts: 256Registered Users
Hey girls thinking about trying to have a baby now. My ovulation calendAr says I will be fertile on monday so I'm seriously thinking about doing this .. I am financially ready and in a stable home ... Just making sure I'm truly ready :) think I am

NaturallySade

Comments

• InissantAngelInissantAngel Posts: 173Registered Users
    Hey girls thinking about trying to have a baby now. My ovulation calendAr says I will be fertile on monday so I'm seriously thinking about doing this .. I am financially ready and in a stable home ... Just making sure I'm truly ready :) think I am

NaturallySade

How are you financially ready to have a baby if you didn't even have the money to go to the doctor in your last thread?

:error:
    Anyone who lives within their means, suffers from a lack of imagination. ~Oscar Wilde

There are only two ways to do things: right or over.
  • AmnerisAmneris Posts: 15,117Registered Users
    Honestly, it is your life and all, but I really don't think this is a good idea - you're young, you're not fully committed to your boyfriend and you don't sound financially settled. I would really urge you to consider waiting, for the sake of the child. Do you have any idea of the sacrifices that good parenting involves? Do your whole family a favour and get your life really settled first. I am saying this with love - I would say it to my daughter or anyone else I care for.
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali

.png

534Pm5.png