CurlTalk

Update

curly_keltiecurly_keltie Posts: 791Registered Users
I haven't been on here in so long and thought I would pop in today and see what has been going on with everyone. I started a new job last year that has kept me quite busy. In March, I underwent breast reduction surgery and my son and I spent a month with my parents while I recovered. In May/June, DS lost his first teeth. That was a bit of a shock because the average age is 6 for shedding the bottom two teeth. His adult teeth are growing in nicely, so it must have been the right time for him.
In two weeks' time, he turns 5 and starts in French Immersion kindergarten.

And an updated picture from this summer:

269909_212373442142006_196814600364557_612450_1112528_n.jpg
Long, blonde, 3a/mostly b hair.

78Da.jpg78Dam6.png

Comments

• cosmicflycosmicfly Posts: 1,814Registered Users
    He's very handsome! Glad to hear things are going well, thanks for the update.
  • nynaeve77nynaeve77 Posts: 7,135Registered Users
    My gracious, he's so grown up! :)
    "Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas

My fotki: /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fnynaeve77%2F" class="Popup
    Password: orphanannie
  • AmnerisAmneris Posts: 15,117Registered Users
    Great to hear from you!

He looks so much like my older on - same skin colour, hair, everything! WOW! So naturally I think he is a cutie :) J doesn't start kindergarten till next year, but I think we will do French milieu - it's a tough choice because there is a French immersion one just down the street that is a good school too, so it will be one or the other.
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali

.png

534Pm5.png