We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Trader joes nourish&spa conditioner

kinkycurlyDTkinkycurlyDT Posts: 380Registered Users
Mannnnnnn I have been missing out! This conditioner is awesome!!! Left my hair smooth and had excellent slip.Has anyone tried the tea tree tingle conditioner?

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 8,979Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    We've got some Trader Joe's product reviews here!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • auntcurlyauntcurly Posts: 234Registered Users
    I prefer the Tea Tree Tingle. It's awesome.
  • CurlsnswirlsCurlsnswirls Posts: 865Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I know this is an old thread but wanted to add that I'm in love with this conditioner!! It's amazing. I love the tea tree one too!!!
    Anyone else using this still? I think I will try co-washing with it next. :thumright:
  • curry curlscurry curls Posts: 1,026Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I know this is an old thread but wanted to add that I'm in love with this conditioner!! It's amazing. I love the tea tree one too!!!
    Anyone else using this still? I think I will try co-washing with it next. :thumright:

I'm still using it. I love it. I co wash with it. If has tons of slip, especially if you wait a couple of minutes after putting it in before you start scrubbing your scalp. :) I also use the tea tree one and love it.
    Started CG July 8, 2008

3B

Co-wash: Deva Decadence No Poo
    Rinse out: Deva Decadence One Condition
    Leave-in/Styling: Deva Decadence One Condition, Deva Supercream, and Deva B'leave-in
    Others: ACV rinses and protein treatments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file