Share your fav recipe: chicken

scrillsscrills Posts: 6,700Registered Users
Share your fav recipe: chicken

Comments

• CurlyMireyaCurlyMireya Banned Posts: 956Banned Users
    I was just thinking about a chicken recipe that i haven't made in a long time. It's really good for this time of year, too. A co-worker told me about it - really easy to make.

All you do is mix a can of cream of chicken soup with enough milk to make a gravy (I'd say about a 1/2 cup but you can use as much or as little as you like - depends on what consistency uyou want). Stir in a can of white meat chicken and a can of mixed vegetables. This makes a pot-pie type filling. My co-worker was going to make pot pies with it, but poured it over biscuits instead because she had those handy. Really good!

I forgot to say that you don't have to use canned chicken - I do because it's more convenient. I'm going to try it with fresh chicken next time.
  • modegrrlmodegrrl Posts: 274Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I like to bake it in a buttered dish with a seasoning my mom made up. She was trying to re-create this barbeque rub by the name of Kona Coast. I don't think it exists anymore, but I remember it coming in a yellow paperboard shaker. I can't even describe it, but it's just sooo good. If you want my mom's recipe, PM me and I'll post it.
    "For many years the National Pretend Speed Limit was fifty-five miles per hour"--Dave Barry

PW: frizzella

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file