Dr Bronner's Citrus Conditioning Rinse anyone?

rovergirlrovergirl Posts: 22Registered Users
Has anyone tried this for co-wash or as a leave-in conditioner? I'm a 3b - corkicelli type (with the front part of my hair by my face being wavy/straight-ish). I like that these ingredients are things actually found in nature:
Organic Lemon Juice, Organic Shikakai Powder, Organic Coconut Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Organic Olive Oil, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Lemon Oil, Organic Orange Oil

Anyone tried this product? Anyone know anything about these ingredients? I'm new to CG (about 4 weeks now) and I feel like I need a chemistry degree.
Currently I use the DevaCare One conditioner and AnGel - they are ok. I was thinking of trying this Bronner's product and figured I'd see if anyone else had.

Thanks!

Comments

• afrosheenqueenafrosheenqueen Posts: 5,400Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    This isn't a conditioner and I strongly recommend not leaving it in your hair. :silent: If fact, you have to dilute it to keep your hair from getting highlights. Basically, it's a version of the Apple Cider Vinegar rinse. The citrus acids help close the cuticle to keep hair from being excessively tangly after using shampoo bars.
    4a/b Texlaxed hair w/ highlights. Medium texture & high porosity.

HG's: CJ Daily Fix, Bobeam Cheris Hibiscus shampoo bar, KC Spiral Spritz, Knot Today, CJ Rehab, KBB LL Hair Mask, Cassia, KCCC, oil blend of Avocado, Camellia, Jojoba, & Meadowfoam oils

SL APL BSL MBL

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file