CurlTalk

best microfiber towel

I have the curlease towel & I'm not really that overly impressed with it. Is there a really excellent microfiber towel out there that helps speed up drying time? I'm trying to lessen my time with the hairdryer, but I do not have tons of time in the morning to airdry enough so my hair doesn't look too wet for work. So I was hoping there was a better towel out there that I might be missing. If so, please share the site that I can buy it from. Thanks so much.

Comments

• BlissBliss Posts: 125Registered Users
    I just ordered the large one from Jessicurl....havent used it yet but it feels really nice
    curlsofny wrote:
    I have the curlease towel & I'm not really that overly impressed with it. Is there a really excellent microfiber towel out there that helps speed up drying time? I'm trying to lessen my time with the hairdryer, but I do not have tons of time in the morning to airdry enough so my hair doesn't look too wet for work. So I was hoping there was a better towel out there that I might be missing. If so, please share the site that I can buy it from. Thanks so much.

I'd like to know too.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us."
    -Marianne Williamson
  • memesmemes Posts: 785Registered Users
    I have the Aquis Waffle Weave one and I like it a lot better than others I've tried in the past.
    3A, fine but thick, low porosity, low to medium resilience, protein sensitive but not to silk

Favorites: Anything from Curly Kinks...their system is my new holy grail. Still liking Juice Organics Orange and TJ Refresh Conditioners as all purpose co-wash and rinse outs.
  • BumbleBCurlyBumbleBCurly Posts: 79Registered Users
    I use the Aquis Waffle Towel, its all I try to use. I love it and it speeds up drying time soo much.
    Only you can make the right decisions for yourself.
  • KurleeKurlee Posts: 1,354Registered Users
    I have an Aquaris towel and then I got two really cheap micro fiber towels at Walmart and they all work just as well.

• mrfhnlmrfhnl Posts: 276Registered Users
    3B, normal porosity, med to coarse texture
    Deva Inspired, LiveCurlyLiveFree Trained Stylist
  • curlsofnycurlsofny Posts: 478Registered Users
    Thanks for all the suggestions!! I am off to do my research.
  • cgsamcocgsamco Posts: 129Registered Users
    memes wrote:
    I have the Aquis Waffle Weave one and I like it a lot better than others I've tried in the past.

Where can I get this towel at? thanks :D
    2c, 3a and 3b combined. I think anyway
    Love Activate poo, Jessicurl too shea and aloeba as a leave in, Curls spiral cream(old version) and milkshake!!
  • curlsofnycurlsofny Posts: 478Registered Users
    cgsamco wrote:
    memes wrote:

Where can I get this towel at? thanks :D

I googled it & there were a few sites that had it.