We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Odd Burt's Bees reaction

Has anyone else had a really drying reaction with BB's Green Tea shampoo? I had been feeling a lot of build up (I think from hard water) lately and decided to use BB since it didn't contain sulfates. I hadn't rinsed my hair out for a few days and it was pretty tangled, but generally the knots come out fairly easily by finger-combing in the shower. Not this time. I put in some shampoo and started scrubbing and the knots refused to untangle. Worse, my hair felt like straw; it was so stiff and dry. This is while it was still wet! I conditioned really well and am plopping now, so we'll see how this turns out, but that was really strange. Even when I used a clarifying shampoo, I never had quite that reaction.
3A- Current products: EMBS, B2B Pom, Pink Boots

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file