CurlTalk

Activate products buy 1 get 1 free at Walgreens today!!

I had my husband just got home from getting me some Activate shampoo and the products were buy 1 get one free so he picked up another. He doesn't know if it last tomorrow too but its worth a try :D

HTH someone
2c, 3a and 3b combined. I think anyway
Love Activate poo, Jessicurl too shea and aloeba as a leave in, Curls spiral cream(old version) and milkshake!!

Comments

• BrioBrio Posts: 1,432Registered Users
    I wish my local Walgreens carried Activate products.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Frizz Happens!
    my Fotki hair journey/experiment diary PW is brio (and I really need to update it!)

3A hair; coloring with henna/indigo since July 2009; normally follow the CG method. Still searching for my HG products!
  • briccagrlbriccagrl Posts: 540Registered Users
    Brio wrote:

same here :( I have to go to Ulta for my Activate...they had the same sale going on there a few weeks ago.
    .png
  • laurabeth33laurabeth33 Posts: 1,443Registered Users
    Brio wrote:

If you get the UPC code, any Walgreens will order it into the store for you. :wink: (I love good CS!)
    2b w/ some 3a
    product tester geek
  • lazykerrilazykerri Posts: 650Registered Users
    cgsamco wrote:
    I had my husband just got home from getting me some Activate shampoo and the products were buy 1 get one free so he picked up another. He doesn't know if it last tomorrow too but its worth a try :D

HTH someone

Thanks for the info! I went and bought a couple of bottles of the conditioner.

Laurabeth, my walgreens has terrible customer service. While there, I picked up some paper plates and they had a coupon for $1 off and a big sign about it on the shelf. When I got to the counter, they said it expired 12/30/06 so I couldn't use it. I said they should change the labels on the shelf then. The checker called out to the manager, who was walking by, saying I wanted to use an expired coupon, and he said angrily that I couldn't use it and kept on walking. What do you want to bet I go back there and they still have that sign and the coupons up?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Always naturally lazy and curly! ~

Photo album password: curly
    Blog: lazykerri.wordpress.com
    Curl Type: 3a Fii
    Current Favorites:
    • Jessicurl Too Shea Conditioner
    • Jessicurl Confident Coils
    • Rockin Ringlets, and
    • Herbal Essences Set Me Up Gel
  • BrioBrio Posts: 1,432Registered Users
    Brio wrote:

If you get the UPC code, any Walgreens will order it into the store for you. :wink: (I love good CS!)

I'm going to have to try that in the near future! thanks for the tip.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Frizz Happens!
    my Fotki hair journey/experiment diary PW is brio (and I really need to update it!)

3A hair; coloring with henna/indigo since July 2009; normally follow the CG method. Still searching for my HG products!
  • lazy loopslazy loops Posts: 8,792Registered Users
    Only one pharmacy near me carries Activate & that's Rite Aid.

When I was visiting relatives in MD (Germantown & Cumberland) over the holidays I looked for it at CVS & didn't see it there either.