By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.
Our latest winner is Savagegirl!
CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!
3c or 3c/4a routines for the noob!
I'll admit I'm being lazy here though I do read and read and...read and read and read everything about natural hair and what to do with it. Mind sharing your routines with me? Because it's Super Fun Survey Time!
- Do you pre-poo or do you shampoo at all?
- How often do you DC?
- Do you wrap your curls or sleep on a satin pillow case?
- HOW do you wrap your hair? Throw a scarf on as it is? Twist your hair first? Clip it back? Wet it and wrap it? (Saw someone do this on youtube)
- Have you mastered second day hair? If so, how?
- Do you co-wash? If so, how often?
- What products do you swear by?
- What do you avoid?
- How do you moisturize between washing/co-washing? How often?
- Mostly 3C...lol, idk
- Medium porosity
- Shampoo/Conditioners: Aussie Moist
- Oils: EVOO (
- Methods: Tightly Curly method. For now.
- Hairporn /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fnapspiration.tumblr.com" class="Popup
- Fotki/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2FBrinstar%2Fyear-one-2010-2011%2F" class="Popup