CurlTalk

More respect?

Hi everyone, i'm new =]

I just had to post a topic because theres something thats been annoying me lately. I never used to wear my hair straight until I just decided to on a whim...and I noticed people seem to show me a lot more respect. I hate that!!! People have given me so much crap about my curly hair (although some people love it) and I just found it incredibly annoying that people suddenly decide to actually not treat me like im stupid!
anyone get this?
okay end of rant.

Comments

• bridget_azbridget_az Posts: 19Registered Users
    I haven't noticed getting more respect before, huh. I do get lots and lots of comments though, I guess because it is a surprise for people to see straight hair on a curly head! :lol:
    3A, Pureology Hydrate Shampoo & Conditioner,
    CatWalk Curls Rock, air dry then scrunch to lose the "crunchy" look.
    IMG_0600.jpg
  • SuZenSuZen Posts: 1,595Registered Users
    Yes, that's a frustrating thing about curly hair. There is an unfortunate perception that straight hair is more professional, more fashionable, more polished...Well, tough. My hair is curly, get over it.
  • Ab-starAb-star Posts: 1,128Registered Users
    Being professional is way overrated.

;)
    MY HAIR ALBUM
    pw - jack

Going natural for the summer...just a dab of ArcAngell!
  • KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users
    If your hair is curly, if you're halfway attractive, if you have bigger than a B cup.... then CLEARLY you are a complete idiot incapable of performing the simplest tasks. :roll:

Yup, I've been there too. I just tell myself that they're jealous and leave it at that. Not everyone can have gorgeous curls like us NC.com girls. ;)
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin