Aussie products

HoneyDoughHoneyDough Posts: 13Registered Users
Have any of you guys tried them and would you reccomend them? Or Are there any other products you can recommend. IV tried miss Jessie's I didn't like them....Carol's daughter I love but want an alternative. I like to try new things. I had pantene in mind but have see lots of negative things on YouTube. I still may try it but also need more ideas.

Sent from my Ally using CurlTalk App

Comments

• curlykristxcurlykristx Posts: 445Registered Users
    i always keep the aussie moist conditioner and the 3 min miracle deep conditioner, they are my favorites and smell great.
  • HoneyDoughHoneyDough Posts: 13Registered Users
    Thanks have you tried pantene for curls?

i always keep the aussie moist conditioner and the 3 min miracle deep conditioner, they are my favorites and smell great.

Sent from my Ally using CurlTalk App
  • elenaaelenaa Posts: 190Registered Users
    this is my favorite product!
    i would definatley reccommend it & it does smell really good, i always get tons of nice compliments when i use it ^.^
    ive tried pantene but my hair doesnt really like it so i wouldnt say yes but who knows maybe if you try it and your hair will love it, goodluck finding more answers
  • GoddessLalaGoddessLala Posts: 351Registered Users

Same here, thought right now I'm using the Aussie moist shampoo, too. But I adore the conditioner and the 3 minute miracle. My hair felt like butter! *mental note: purchase more!*
  • curlykristxcurlykristx Posts: 445Registered Users
    sorry took me so long back to school has been hectic but anyhow, nope i havent tried the pantene for curls but with other pantene products in the past i didnt care for it much but just my opinion. right now i have the entire aussie moist line and i use the hair insurance as well.
  • Naturally1908Naturally1908 Posts: 56Registered Users
    I've heard wonderful things about the Aussie moist conditioner. I haven't tried yet but I'm definitely going to incorporate it into my fall/winter routine
    Monique - Natural Hair Advocate - Blogger
    Proud Member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc
    I tweet! www.twitter.com/naturally1908
    I blog! www.naturalandfab.com

event.png

event.png

[/CENTER]
  • lilmama3klilmama3k Posts: 2Registered Users
    Love Aussie Moist! Makes detangling a breeze!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using CurlTalk App
  • nefenefe Posts: 33Registered Users
    I've just bought the shampoo and three minute miracle treatment so looking forward to trying it now.
    Sam
  • wavynwild16wavynwild16 Posts: 2,121Registered Users
    I LOVE the Aussie Instant Freeze gel. It gives great hold and nice crunch, and you don't need too much. It's great stuff! :)
    Type 2c/3a with lots of hair and a super sensitive scalp! Med/slightly coarse texture, low porosity and elasticity.

Favorite...
    Low poo: Organix TTM, Essential Wholesale Free & Clean
    RO/LI: TN, GFTN, YTC
    Stylers: EcoStylers, GF Curl Shaping Gel, Aussie Aussome Volume Mousse & Instant Freeze Gel, GFPC, LALNC, La Bella Lots of Curls, Apricot Oil, KMFUM, AO B5DG
    Extras: sugar scrubs, AVG washes, pre-poos with EVCO, oiling scalp before washes, plopping, gelatin PT.
    Mod-CG since 12/1/10! :happy7:
  • Ruthie11Ruthie11 Posts: 77Registered Users
    Are those Aussie products cone and sulfate free?
    Cowash-Tresseme Naturals
    Hair Type-3c-4a
    Leave in-Tresseme Naturals
    Gel-LA Sports Gel
    Cashmere Curls for shine

:wav:
  • wavynwild16wavynwild16 Posts: 2,121Registered Users
    Ruthie -- Nope, they have both 'cones and sulfates. Aussie shampoos have sulfates (and sometimes silicones) and the conditioners have 'cones.
    Type 2c/3a with lots of hair and a super sensitive scalp! Med/slightly coarse texture, low porosity and elasticity.

Favorite...
    Low poo: Organix TTM, Essential Wholesale Free & Clean
    RO/LI: TN, GFTN, YTC
    Stylers: EcoStylers, GF Curl Shaping Gel, Aussie Aussome Volume Mousse & Instant Freeze Gel, GFPC, LALNC, La Bella Lots of Curls, Apricot Oil, KMFUM, AO B5DG
    Extras: sugar scrubs, AVG washes, pre-poos with EVCO, oiling scalp before washes, plopping, gelatin PT.
    Mod-CG since 12/1/10! :happy7:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file