We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

4 year old boy curls

demonica29demonica29 Posts: 1Registered Users
My son will be 4 in October. My entire family has stick straight hair and his dad had straight hair as well. Somehow my little angel ended up with curls. I have tried a couple of times to let it grow to see the extent of the curls, but I am SO clueless that the minute it starts going in an odd direction, I take him in for another clipper cut. His hair grows REALLY fast just like mommy's so I spend a fortune on keeping it so short.

We go to a kid's salon because he is young enough that he needs the visual stimulation there to sit through a cut, but the cutters there are different every time I go and they seem to generally be pretty new to the industry. SO my question is two-fold, what do I tell them about how I want his hair cut so it grows out well? And what do I do with is when it starts to grow in odd directions?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file