KeraCare® Natural Textures

kinkyzeekinkyzee Registered Users Posts: 1
Anyone try out KeraCare's new line for natural curls? Thumbs up or down?

Comments

• kinkycurlyDTkinkycurlyDT Registered Users Posts: 380
    I've tried this line. Tried the leave in, the cleansing cream & defining custard. This like gets a 5/10 from me. The cleansing cream is extremely harsh, and every time I've used it (which is not that often) my hair is left dry and stripped. The leave in is ok, mediocre and I have to mix it with oils to get the consistency I like. The defining custard had a consistency like kinky curly custard and doesn't mix well with other leave in's. So, this line is so so. Haven't tried the twist and define cream or the hair milk.
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    I've tried this line. Tried the leave in, the cleansing cream & defining custard. This like gets a 5/10 from me. The cleansing cream is extremely harsh, and every time I've used it (which is not that often) my hair is left dry and stripped. The leave in is ok, mediocre and I have to mix it with oils to get the consistency I like. The defining custard had a consistency like kinky curly custard and doesn't mix well with other leave in's. So, this line is so so. Haven't tried the twist and define cream or the hair milk.

Will you pretty please add your Keracare reviews in here? We'd be so grateful!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • cocodejcocodej Registered Users Posts: 1,182
    I am gonna have to put my stamp on their Natural Textures Leave-In. My hair feels like silk while it goes on, detangling is great, and it drys smooth without a filmy feel. It's as though my hair absorbs it, so soft, so soft.

I think it is time for a commitment...as in the 16 oz from Ensley...real talk.
    James Baldwin
    A Talk To Teachers
    [...]
    one of the paradoxes of education [is] that precisely at the point when you begin to develop a conscience, you must find yourself at war with your society. It is your responsibility to change society
    [...]
  • RusycurlyRusycurly Registered Users Posts: 717
    I tried the cleansing cream and I really loved it. Hair felt clean and very moisturized at the same time. Btw, where can you get this products? I tried it as a sample from Curlmart but didn't see it on their website.
    Hair: 3a, normal porosity and elasticity
    My hair loves: Vatika and Bhringraj oils, adores henna.
    My HGs: Bobeam's shampoo bars, CJAO, CJRM, Original Moxie's Hair Bling, Terressentials,
    :wav:
    Let's hear it for beautiful curls!!!
  • CurvyCurlyCurvyCurly Registered Users Posts: 442
    Rusycurly - The only place I've been able to find KeraCare Natural Textures line on the ground was at the Ulta store. I've been stalking the forums, youtube and other places where ladies are reviewing these products because they are next on my wish list to try.

:lol:

Rusycurly wrote: »
    I tried the cleansing cream and I really loved it. Hair felt clean and very moisturized at the same time. Btw, where can you get this products? I tried it as a sample from Curlmart but didn't see it on their website.
    (Current Rotation) Shampoo: Trader Joe's TTT, Terressentials, Elucence, Curl Junkie Daily Fix Conditioner: Tresemme Naturals, Curl Junkie Curl Rehab Leave-in/Moisturizer: Qhemet's BRBC Gel: Tresemme Oils: Grapeseed, jojoba, evoo, sweet almond, castor....BIG CHOPPED AGAIN!
  • RusycurlyRusycurly Registered Users Posts: 717
    Thanks Curvy, I just started using the Bobeam shampoo bars which I am loving. But I liked alternating both of these products. Will try getting the cleansing cream soon.
    Hair: 3a, normal porosity and elasticity
    My hair loves: Vatika and Bhringraj oils, adores henna.
    My HGs: Bobeam's shampoo bars, CJAO, CJRM, Original Moxie's Hair Bling, Terressentials,
    :wav:
    Let's hear it for beautiful curls!!!
  • curlyenchantedcurlyenchanted Registered Users Posts: 4
    I really tried not to like this because I didn't want to buy ANYMORE products until Black Friday BUT, I really think I am gonna buy this in its full size. I got to try out the 1oz trial size sent to me in a CurlMart order and my short twa LOVES this line. I've only tried the Cleansing Cream, Leave-In, and the Defining Cream. It's awesome. The Cleansing Cream is doesn't strip my hair and it's very moisturizing. The Leave-In melts into my low porosity hair, and the Defining Cream gave me so much shine. A little crunch, but eh, beats KCCC for sure. Drying time is very minimal, and its inexpensive compared to other products.
  • bobo77bobo77 Registered Users Posts: 105
    I sooooo have to thumbs up this line. I actualy just posted a thread about my new love for this line. the cleansing cream, the leave-in, and the defining custard worked like angels in my 4a/b, low porosity,mix of course and fine hair. wonderful is all i have to say. I'm lovingit. i got the samples from curlmart with my last order but i have every intention of purchasing these products.:laughing6:
    Lovin my coils and my straight PJ'ism
    Been natural for about 3 years but Bc'd July 2010
    FAVORITE PRODUCTS:
    Oyin hair dew,CJSL, AOMM,OSHP
    Giovanni smooth as silk conditioner
    Bed Head moisture maniac
    Jojoba oil,Amla oil,AVPWHG,
    Ojon restorative hair treatment
    Mozeke CHB, Fleurzty CNC
    CurlyKinks Coil Jam, Satin Roots
    Nubian Heritage Mango butter
    Ok ok ok........I'll stop for now.