Good conditioners for 3b hair??

allurahscurlsallurahscurls Registered Users Posts: 8
What are some good conditioners that are inexpensive and are for 3B or very curly hair

Comments

• curlycandy3curlycandy3 Registered Users Posts: 219
    GVP Conditioning Balm, Garnier Triple Nutrition, and I just tried Aura Cherry Almond Bark and that blew my mind. All of these are cone-free.
    Southeast Michigan
    *Whatever makes my curls happy* since 01/2011
    3b/c/a Thick, Medium/Coarse, Normal Porosity & Elasticity, Dyed.
    Kind of starting from scratch...
    Cleanse: various low-poos (still searching)
    Condish: Aura Cherry Almond Bark (but always on the look-out)
    DT: SMDTM
    Styling: LI, curl cream, gel. Insert various products appropriately.
    I <3: Coconut & Argan oil, my Denman, a neat side-braid.
    "Oh, you were going to straighten it? I just like it curly so much better..."
  • coco_bunnycoco_bunny Registered Users Posts: 216
    I've had good luck with Garnier Triple Nutrition, Tresemme Naturals Moisture, any of the VO5 conditioners, Shea Moisture Restoring Conditioner, Neutrogena Triple Moisture Daily Deep Conditioner (not cone free).... These are just a few that I've used but I've had the best luck with these.
    BC ~ August 2010 ~ GOAL ~ hip/tail bone length :love4:
    Current Length: 12 inches
    TWO YEARS NATURAL! :occasion1:
    3b/3c VERY naturally porous hair
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • allurahscurlsallurahscurls Registered Users Posts: 8
    I am going to try the triple nutrition conditioner j have heard alot about it and it seems like it will work. I also want to try some of natures gate products I heard they work good as well
  • JustsoJustso Registered Users Posts: 90
    There is a great conditioner review post somewhere buried in the forums. Maybe a search for "conditioner review" will bring it up? You need to decide what you want your conditioner to do, moisturize? Detangle? Protect? Do you need oils? Does your hair react to proteins in a good or bad way? I like conditioners with a lot of slip, and my hair loves protien. Right now for everyday I use Tresemme naturals, for a leave in I use Kenra (only a dot!)
    Currently on the shelf:
    Cowash- suave coconut
    condish- Biolage Conditioning Balm
    Still experimenting with styling products-
    BRHG, Kenra Moisturizing Condish (as a leave in), Mirra Gel and Mousse just added
    Hair is getting healthier every day! Avoiding glycerin & alcohol for now.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file