Cantu Shea Butter Leave- in Conditioner

Nini_luv5Nini_luv5 Registered Users Posts: 34
Who has used it?
What do you think?

*please answer from your experiences not youtubes :)

Comments

• NaturalBeauty79NaturalBeauty79 Registered Users Posts: 256
    I used it! My bf bought it for him self but I took it. It smells great nothing amazing I would say for my hair atleast
  • PopMamiPopMami Registered Users Posts: 12
    Oh yes I love it too. But im thinking of starting to make my own products in order for %100 natural products.

Curly.to.the.Max!
  • 3c4d7zwhatevs3c4d7zwhatevs Registered Users Posts: 1,589
    There are several threads on this product, in the review section and in the 4a section - just do a search using Cantu.

I used it and like it for awhile, but then it started disagreeing with my gels and I would have to let it soak in for awhile before applying a styler. I just quit buying it as I found products that did a better job moisturizing my hair and started learning about ingredients. My hair likes shea butter, and Cantu has more of other ingredients that aren't helpful to my hair than it has shea butter.
    4a/3c curls
    Fine strands, not as densely-placed as I would like
    Ayurvedic herbs are the TRUTH
    Team Wash and Go!
    iHerb code:UYA010 - get 5% off your first purchase
  • pjjosephgisspjjosephgiss Registered Users Posts: 643
    I used it a while ago, and maybe my technique was off ( with sealing etc) but I found that it left my hair very dry, and curdled my stylers....I swapped it. As you can see, all hair definitely is different. See if you can get a small one and try for yourself. HTH
    Hair type-BC: 2/2011-mix of kinks+ coils
    Wash-Bobeam Poo bars, As I Am Cleansing Pudding and Coconut Cowash cleansing condish
    LI/RO-Curl Junkie rehab, Shescentit Avocado condish, Oyin Hair dew
    DT-KBB Luscious Locks, Curl Junkie ANYthing, Shescentit Avocado condish
    Style- UFD, Camille Rose, Hello Curly, Kinky Curly
    Sealant- Jamaican Black Castor and Avocado oils, Qhemet Biologics Honey & Olive Hydrating Balm
    Will try any CG product at least once.
    Proud to be a PJ!
    :happy7::wave:
  • NaturalBeauty79NaturalBeauty79 Registered Users Posts: 256
    I just used it again but I made it my own! I added real Shea butter coconut oil evoo Aussie 3 min deep condish bio infusion moisturizer whipped it together and will see how my hair feels in the morning
  • AmazinnaturalAmazinnatural Registered Users Posts: 755
    I've used it while I was relaxed and now the im naturals I will say that I love this stuff; its now drying on my hair and adds plenty moisture to my hair. You can mix it with other oils or butters to make it a little thicker; but now the less I do recommend and its also great for 2 strand twist:

Sent from my DROID3 using CurlTalk App

event.png

Still loving my curls and kinks!
    Products I love:
    Ion Dandruff/Seborrheic Dermatitis Tar Shampoo
    Suave Shea Butter Conditioner
    Biolage Scalp Therapy Shampoo
    Biolage Fortify Therapy Shampoo
    Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner
    Beautiful Textures Rapid Repair Deep Conditioner
    Shea butter, olive oil, coconut oil, apricot oil, peppermint oil, tea tree oil, and eucalyptus oil

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file