What do you hold your FSG in?

madametjmadametj Posts: 119Registered Users
A plastic jar? A glass jar? A squeeze bottle? A bottle with a pump? Pictures please!

I also saw somewhere that the gel will last longer in a dark bottle stored in a drawer out of the light because it isn't being oxidized. Can someone confirm/correct me on that?
Hair Type: 3b/3c (I think! lol)

Quit using heat 9 months ago :)

Comments

• FrannieGoytFrannieGoyt Posts: 114Registered Users
    I store it in a pimp bottle then in the fridge. I heard somewhere it's better to store in a glass jar for some reason and then dint touch wars in the glass jar with your hands instead pour wat ur gonna use into a separate container. That's to much work for me and a pump bottle works fine in my case.
  • FrannieGoytFrannieGoyt Posts: 114Registered Users
    Ooops pump bottle not pimp bottle lol sry! :)
  • charischaris Posts: 1Registered Users
    I use two different containers =)
    A flip top bottle and a small spray bottle I got from a dollar store(both plastic).

I store it in my medicine cabinet where it's easy to reach - I haven't ever had it go bad for up to 2 weeks (when I use it up) even when I forgot and left it out on the counter.
  • crimsonshedemoncrimsonshedemon Posts: 2,098Registered Users
    I refill a travel plastic bottle and freeze in 2-4oz disposable plastic containers that I purchase at smart and final.
  • joyeejoyee Posts: 4Registered Users
    Nice conversation by all the participants all the participants perform well according to their knowledge...
    Thanks man

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file