CurlTalk

Best drugstore conditioner?

DarkangelcurlsDarkangelcurls Posts: 11Registered Users
I've had a hard time finding one that works....help? It can't be expensive, I'm sorta broke :)

Comments

• 3294life3294life Posts: 23Registered Users
    If you don't mind cones, Pantene for Curls--dry to moisturized--works fantastically for my medium 3B curls. Of course, I also use a shampoo with mild sulfates that cleans out my hair when I need it.
    Blonde (pic looks dark due to lighting), Fine, 3b (with a little 3c)
  • SanaxRadianceSanaxRadiance Posts: 95Registered Users
    Aussie Moist, Aussie Three minute miracle, Tresseme naturals, and yes to cucumbers!
    As a matter of fact, I'm going to the store right now to buy the Aussie ones :)
  • curlykristxcurlykristx Posts: 445Registered Users
    +1 for both aussie products, they have made a huge difference for me.
  • McfrizzyMcfrizzy Posts: 406Registered Users
    Garnier Fructis Triple nutrition which is cg and its 8 dollars for 25 ounces and sometimes even cheaper good luck
    Lo-poo:organix Shea butter shampoo
    Co-wash: suave coconut
    Rinse out:GFTN/GVP conditioning balm
    Leave in: GF daily care spray leave in
    Serum-like product: still need one
    Gel:LA looks sport gel/ HESMU,GFPC
    Oils: olive, coconut

I think I'm normal-overly porous, medium-thick hair(although I see fine hair too), love protein
  • DarkangelcurlsDarkangelcurls Posts: 11Registered Users
    Thanks guys!
  • AfrotasticAfrotastic Posts: 37Registered Users
    I've had a hard time finding one that works....help? It can't be expensive, I'm sorta broke :)
    I used to hate drugstore brands because my hair didn't respond to them well, but I tried Renpure Organics from walmart.It has lots of slip and doesn't have any cones, sulfates, parabens or anything. Plus its about 5 dollars a bottle AND you get a mail-in rebate if you keep the tag that it comes with and mail in the reciept. So its like getting ur money back :)