CurlTalk

HELP! Hair cut tomorrow... FAT FACE!!

NTinVTNTinVT Posts: 2Registered Users
I have a hair appointment tomorrow and am in a quandary as to what to do. My hair is currently shoulder length and I was thinking about taking another inch or two off... but I have a FAT FACE and double chin... Would that draw attention to that and/or make my face look rounder?? Any ideas?? I've tried finding pictures on the internet for ideas, but none of the models have a double chin - so kind of hard to visualize. :happy8:

Comments

• chichilachichila Posts: 22Registered Users
    NTinVT wrote: »
    I have a hair appointment tomorrow and am in a quandary as to what to do. My hair is currently shoulder length and I was thinking about taking another inch or two off... but I have a FAT FACE and double chin... Would that draw attention to that and/or make my face look rounder?? Any ideas?? I've tried finding pictures on the internet for ideas, but none of the models have a double chin - so kind of hard to visualize. :happy8:

Hey! Generally too short of a haircut makes faces appear rounder, but if you were to go chin length or longer it would look fine. If you get a haircut that has layers hitting the chin, your chin actually appears pointier. I'm not exactly sure if that applies to a double chin, but you could always ask you hair stylist.

I got this info from this link so you can check it out!
    How to Pick the Perfect Haircut
  • NTinVTNTinVT Posts: 2Registered Users
    Thank you!! I'll check out that link you sent and see if I can get some ideas. Thank you!!!