We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Success with Ouidad!

Well my Ouidad products came in- I've finally decided to stop straightening my hair and have been wearing it curly all week! It's looking great, i've gotten so many compliments and I can get ready faster in the morning. I've had great hair everyday this week!!!!

Comments

• sonnysonny Posts: 467Registered Users
    which line of ouidad
    We will have to repent in this generation not merely for the vitriolic words and actions of the bad people, but for the appalling silence of the good people. ~.Martin Luther King Jr
  • CurlyRedChicCurlyRedChic Posts: 43Registered Users
    The Tame Line---I tried the quench line in the past, but it was too much for my hair-The tame line works great, but I still don't like the tress fx, but i love the climate control gel.
  • pinksugarpinksugar Posts: 2,346Registered Users
    :D

I'm happy they are working for you. My hair loves Ouidad products.
  • CurlyRedChicCurlyRedChic Posts: 43Registered Users
    yes....thank you so much PinkSugar for your previous advice and suggestions on these products, I'm loving them! :)
  • curlybeancurlybean Posts: 66Registered Users
    My hair always looks its best when I use Ouidad products. I'm glad that they are working for you!
    3B, Fine, Low Porosity, & High Hair Density

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file