Very very damaged hair HELP!

NaturalyPrettyhairNaturalyPrettyhair Posts: 18Registered Users
I have reasently took out my kinki twist a while ago and very happy with the new growth!! But...my hair is very very damaged I don't know what to do! I do plan on cutting of all my relaxed ends after I take out my extentions which I'm going to get done next Sunday...but I was thinking that I should cut 3 inches of my hair before I get it done....ugh :\ I really don't know please help currently I have my hair braided with my own hair....should I cut it? Or is there any products that will help my hair get back in shape??

Sent from my SGH-T839 using CurlTalk App

Comments

• naturallycreolenaturallycreole Posts: 112Registered Users
    Well, I think it is often easier to assess the degree of damage and if it is at the point of no return (need for cutting) after at least 1 deep treatment. Who knows, you may need only a little trim and lots of TLC (conditioning and protective styling) to turn things around

Will you look back on life and say I wish I had or I'm glad I did. -Sent from my iPod touch using CurlTalk-
  • askmeaskme Posts: 42Registered Users
    If you don't wanna cut your hair I recommend a good hair care product that can help you to recover your hair and keep it healthy, it's Pro Naturals Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment with Heat Protector, it helps strengthen the hair that's prone to breakage, splitting or snapping off, gently smoothes the hair, reduces Frizz and helps prevent heat damage, plus leaves hair healthy, shiny and resilient.
    Hope this helps, Good luck. :blob2: :cheers: :thumbup:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file