SOLD

apatt4975apatt4975 Posts: 142Registered Users
I am wanting to get rid of my Darcy Botanicals deep conditioner mask....never used and will sale for $20. I will also throw in a unused sample of darcys curling gel cream and what's left of the winter spice hair&body oil sample. Shipping is included and only paypal well be accepted.

Willing to swap for products of equal value. Products must be natural. The products that are acceptable: oyin whip pudding, oyin shine&defined, afroveda hemp twist and lock butter, beija flora naturals butters, terressentials organics hair wash, kbb butters and others.

Sent from my DROID X2 using CurlTalk App

Comments

• CurvyCurlyCurvyCurly Posts: 442Registered Users
    apatt4975 wrote: »
    I am wanting to get rid of my Darcy Botanicals deep conditioner mask....never used and will sale for $20. I will also throw in a unused sample of darcys curling gel cream and what's left of the winter spice hair&body oil sample. Shipping is included and only paypal well be accepted.

Willing to swap for products of equal value. Products must be natural. The products that are acceptable: oyin whip pudding, oyin shine&defined, afroveda hemp twist and lock butter, beija flora naturals butters, terressentials organics hair wash, kbb butters and others.

I PM'd you
    (Current Rotation) Shampoo: Trader Joe's TTT, Terressentials, Elucence, Curl Junkie Daily Fix Conditioner: Tresemme Naturals, Curl Junkie Curl Rehab Leave-in/Moisturizer: Qhemet's BRBC Gel: Tresemme Oils: Grapeseed, jojoba, evoo, sweet almond, castor....BIG CHOPPED AGAIN!
  • kinks4evakinks4eva Posts: 19Registered Users
    Is this product still available?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using CurlTalk App
  • apatt4975apatt4975 Posts: 142Registered Users
    Yes it's available and I will check my messages
  • apatt4975apatt4975 Posts: 142Registered Users
    SALE PENDING!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji