100% pure, all natural ingredients!!!!!!!

Blonde_Wave_LoverBlonde_Wave_Lover Registered Users Posts: 37
Ok so i was surfing the net and i found this site that sells cosmetics and stuff, but with like no chemicals or anything!! its so weird, they have like smelly mascaras (just thought u'd like to know :D) and everythings like fruit and vegies etc, nothing you dont know the name of!!

They dont have much of a hair range but the ingredients are very appealing:
HONEY AND COCONUT MILK SHAMPOO
Honey, Concentrates of Green Tea, Burdock, Nettle, Rosemary, Peppermint, Rose Petals, Calendula and Hibiscus, Aloe Juice, Vitamin E (a-tocopherol), Coconut Milk Powder, Saponified Coconut Oil, Rice Protein, Wheat Protein, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Colloidal Oatmeal, Neem Oil,Citric Acid, Extracts of Japanese Honeysuckle, Grapefruit Seed, Thyme, Oregano, Cinnamon, Rosemary, Lavender and Goldenseal, Coconut Flavor
HONEY COCONUT MILK CONDISH
Infusion of Green Tea, Burdock, Nettle, Rosemary, Peppermint, Rose Petals, Calendula and Hibiscus, Aloe Juice, Honey, Rapeseed Oil, Vitamin E (a-tocopherol), Avocado Butter, Virgin Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Cetyl Babassuate Oil, Rice Protein, Wheat Protein, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Colloidal Oatmeal, Neem Oil, Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate), Coconut Milk Powder, Citric Acid, Extracts of Japanese Honeysuckle, Grapefruit Seed, Oregano, Thyme, Cinnamon, Rosemary, Lavender and Goldenseal, Coconut Flavor

WOW!!!! :D
has anyone tried them? i havent cos you can only order online i think :( but yeah, they sound great, but i wonder if they actually clean and moisturise...
btw check out the whole 100%pure products, they are gawjuzzz :)

Comments

• Blonde_Wave_LoverBlonde_Wave_Lover Registered Users Posts: 37
    been reading reviews...
    apparently the shampoo is veryvery mild for most people, i gues cos of no chemicals in it and if you used other products that needed chemicals to get rid of them etcetc,
    anyways, the condish might be TOO moisurising to pair with the shampoo, its really thick (toothpaste style!) and they both sound great smelling to me, BUTTERSCOTCH!!! :D
  • A. LoveA. Love Registered Users Posts: 519
    What's the name of the site? Idk if a link is posted. It's not showing on my phone.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using CurlTalk App
    Last relaxer: 1st week of July 2009
    BC: Aug 29, 2010
    2nd BC: June 20, 2011

Shampoos: SM MR, SM ABS, Ion Color Defense Clarifying
    Detangle: V05 or Suave Naturals
    RO: Tigi MM,
    Treatments: CJCR, SM Scalp Elixir
    LI: any LI+oil+aloe juice
    Moisturizers: QBAOHC, SMCES, SMH&SMM
    Sealants: oils, OHBSP, JCN&S
    Gels: Eco Styler Olive Oil, Eco Styler Pink, KCCC
    Other: SM Scalp Elixir, Curls Control Paste

My Twitter
    KinksOfNature.com
  • Blonde_Wave_LoverBlonde_Wave_Lover Registered Users Posts: 37
    sorry, the site is:
    100% Pure Cosmetics are made using All Natural, Organic & Vegan Ingredients!
    they only have shampoo condish and some hair repair thing so far but the ingredients are tempting...:)
  • BeebopBeebop Registered Users Posts: 457 Curl Novice
    These products are sold at Ulta but I've never tried them, also at some Vitamin shoppes. HTH!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Curly in AZ-2c-3a/Cherub/fine-med. texture/high porosity/normal elasticity/highlighted
    Wash-Desert essence frizz be gone/ Shea Moosture curl & shine/Biolage keratin dose
    Cond-Desert essence frizz be gone/Shea Moosture curl & Shine/ Biolage ultra hydrasource
    Leave In- Conditioner large pea size
    Stylers- Condition 3-in-1 mousse, Biologe mousse, Shea Moosture silicone free miracle styler leave in treatment, Shaper hairspray for extra hold.:coffee2::coffee:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file