what can i make with this

hello ladies and gents i have a few things at home and i was wondering what all i can make with these products, if you could also help me with a few recipes that you may also do it will be greatly appreciated.

things i have:
100% peppermint oil
home health castor oil
honey
gerber banana baby food
evoo
treseme naturals shampoo& conditioner
shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie
shea moisture deep treatment masque
kccc

Comments

• Blonde_Wave_LoverBlonde_Wave_Lover Posts: 37Registered Users
    ok urmm idk what the benefits of peppermint oil are..
    i mix honey and evoo sometimes in my condish (mix it in ur hand, apply to hair then it can all soak in and be nice friends with the showery-steam while you detangle then rinse)
    banana is good for dts, but baby food might have some of its healthyness gone bcoz its like packaged and preserved, ut i guess it would still work
    castor oil is for likeencouraging hair growth (and maybe other stuff) you can dt with it or use it as a prepoo or even as a leave in maybe, i havent tried it so idk if it'll mak your hair greasy or what :)
    and idk about the products, just whatever you'd do with a normal shampoo/condish :)
  • apatt4975apatt4975 Posts: 142Registered Users
    1. You could make an add peppermint oil to olive oil for oiling your scalp. Peppermint oil stimulates hair growth.
    2. Mix olive oil with honey for a deep condish treatment.
    3. Mix olive and/or honey into your condish to make a deep condish treatment

lso you c

Sent from my DROID X2 using CurlTalk App
  • apatt4975apatt4975 Posts: 142Registered Users
    The castor oil and olive can be used on the ends of your hair to keep them moisturized. If you want you could mix the two together.

Sent from my DROID X2 using CurlTalk App
  • lalaallnatural10lalaallnatural10 Posts: 36Registered Users
    thanks everybody for your replies i will be tryin it all out . But what i did do was found a recipe that uses banana honey and evoo and i added a lil peppermint oil in it. It wasn't the best feeling in my hair at the time but after i conditioned it and shampoo my hair looked great. The only thing i dont like about the castor oil is that its super thick.
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    You can type ingredients into the search field of our new hair products recipe feature and see recipes that include those ingredients.

Fun, eh? :)

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file