New Products

meganmoniquemeganmonique Posts: 6Registered Users
Hey ladies!

So I have been trying to find some new products to use, specifically a new shampoo/conditioner. Since I started transitioning, I've been using Garnier Fructis Body Boost Shampoo/Conditioner, and as a DC, I've been using my trusty Organic Root Stimulator Replenishing Conditioner. Now I've loved the results when using both products, but I kinda wanted to try a new shampoo/conditioner. I've been looking for a clarifying shampoo or something similar that "cleans" your hair (if that makes sense LOL). I've also been looking for more products to keep my hair oiled. What are some good products (oils, shampoos, etc.) that I should try, but are inexpensive?

Megan <3

Comments

• NaturallyMe255NaturallyMe255 Posts: 2Registered Users
    I just started transitiong as well :) you should try some elsta qp products especially the olive oil and mango butter moisturizer its worked wonders on my hair
  • meganmoniquemeganmonique Posts: 6Registered Users
    I just started transitiong as well :) you should try some elsta qp products especially the olive oil and mango butter moisturizer its worked wonders on my hair
  • naturallycreolenaturallycreole Posts: 112Registered Users
    I think it is hard to beat EVCO, avocado oil, and EVOO as easy to come by, on the ground oils. They can be used so many ways. Bentonite Clay and ACV are good clarifiers that work well and are very natural.

Will you look back on life and say I wish I had or I'm glad I did. -Sent from my iPod touch using CurlTalk-
  • NaturalBeauty79NaturalBeauty79 Posts: 256Registered Users
    Try Aussie moist condish! I love it ;) I'm not big on poo but I use organix lines and bioinfusion as of now ! I usually just co wash unless I muuust shampoo

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file